Fraud By Former Invictan

Jorost

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show Invicta. The work Learz and the rest of you performed to get me my $$$ was great.

Only thing is you should have let him get rolled before booting him. Let him think he was safe and then let these guys who got suckered nuke him.

This is [RL] theft[/RL] and should be somehow be forced out of peace mode.

Maybe a sanction by a Purple senate would be in order?

Edited by crazymatty

Curious, I never thought this allegations would actually come up true. Oh well, 'twas fun while it lasted, but it's time for him to pay the piper now, I assume. Here's to getting out of peace mode and get what's coming to you, eh? ;)

I was about to post this then I saw you did. Shouldn't you be busy getting casualties?

A boy has to take a break sometimes :P

I know. Now let's find out who is under that mask. :P

Well handled, Invicta.

Well as the guilty party is using the vaunted Hippy Shield. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the man under the mask is none other then......

Chefjoe.

Having spent at least a month of the last year hiding in Hippy, I am positive it is him.

Oh yeah, well handled Invicta.

He was actually already in peace mode before we expelled him. He must have known what was coming. And yes, a senate sanction may indeed be in order.

Awesome to hear.

Also he HATES getting a ton of PM's while he is out. Everyone should spam him...just one word per PM. It will drive him nuts.

Just read his Bio...

*** I'm on vacation until 7th December. Please refrain from spamming my inbox. One message with complete content will do...

Would love to see him log onto a couple hundred messages... :lol1:

Very nicely handled Invicta. Shame we have those kinds of people. This is why I only deal internally, but I'm sure even Invicta became a victim to this.

I also will usually pay after the donation goes through to my nation :)

The brave hippie mode warrior speaks!

DF.jpg

True Story: I made a post on the Invicta forums asking him to shoot me a PM back when I was MoFA therebecause I thought he showed a bit of potential, obviously I was wrong on that point.

I would repeat what said about him earlier on IRC today, but unfortunately the word filters would leav it indecipherable. )):

Edited by scythegfx

Awesome to hear.

Also he HATES getting a ton of PM's while he is out. Everyone should spam him...just one word per PM. It will drive him nuts.

Just read his Bio...

Would love to see him log onto a couple hundred messages... :lol1:

He isn't actually on vacation, he's been reading messages sent to him regarding unsent donations.

who else is in the club though?

48201738.png

Good show Invicta. I wouldn't have paid refunds or expected refunds personally but each to his own.

If you need a sanction on Blue, don't contact me, I've been a busy man this month and am all sanctioned out. :lol1:

Good show Invicta. I wouldn't have paid refunds or expected refunds personally but each to his own.

If you need a sanction on Blue, don't contact me, I've been a busy man this month and am all sanctioned out. :lol1:

Stealing promotions will do that to you <_<