1,188 days and ive finally found a nuke

rishnokof

been nuked 30 odd times, led two alliances as a hippie without nukes. finally got one, and i can go rogue like a big boy! (not that i would ever go rogue :rolleyes: )

$%&@ you WJ :lol1:

oh yeah, so this thread has some purpose ... share all your nukularr stories, the good the bad, the glowing ...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: Rish

(cool story bro)

Wanted to buy my MP last year for my birthday in Sept, NoCB war broke out in August delaying my plans..further delaying my plans were some dude named Kalus dropping two nukes on me but i got my MP two months later along with a CIA and SDI.

IRON also dropped 12 nukes on me..most of which passed right by my halfass SDI. i think the thing is made with lead paint or something. maybe i can get a refund on it

I've been here three years and have no nukes. Not a hippy though, just very very slow at developing my nation, though I've had to do it from scratch a fair few times. Nuked 9 times, dontchaknow. I may even break into the top 20% for the first time soon.. Got to 20.3% about a year ago, before some Legion inspired lowjinks.

Edited by Hymenbreach

I first got nukes in the spring of 2008 by getting to the top 5% with around 35K NS, around 8 months or so after my nations creation. Launched 15 and ate 7 in the noCB war, 14 of those nukes against NPO guys with no SDI, both of whom later deleted. I ran out of nukes not having an MP and being knocked out of the top 5% quickly. Launched another nuke against a rogue at some point. Launched 49 in Karma (39 of mine were blocked), ate 31 (blocked 41), all against TPF. Launched 17 nukes and ate 6 so far going rogue. I'll launch and eat another tomorrow. Total over the life of my nation will be 83 launched, 45 eaten (plus whatever comes after, I won't be following).

Edited by Azaghul

I've been here three years and have no nukes. Not a hippy though, just very very slow at developing my nation, though I've had to do it from scratch a fair few times. Nuked 9 times, dontchaknow. I may even break into the top 20% for the first time soon.. Got to 20.3% about a year ago, before some Legion inspired lowjinks.

Schatt? is that you? :P

Moral of the story from this thread: Dont rely on the stupid top 5%

been nuked 30 odd times, led two alliances as a hippie without nukes. finally got one, and i can go rogue like a big boy! (not that i would ever go rogue :rolleyes: )

oh yeah, so this thread has some purpose ... share all your nukularr stories, the good the bad, the glowing ...

EVERYONE'S gotten nukes in the past two weeks. But I beat you all so suck it. :v

Schatt? is that you? :P

Moral of the story from this thread: Dont rely on the stupid top 5%

Or play the game for way too long and get in it when the top 5% was only 32k NS :P That being said I'd agree with you on this as almost anyone can be hit out of the top 5% these days (few exceptions due to the nature of the current war model).

I tried to get a member of FAN who was quitting the game to go nuke rogue on me, and he still picked someone else instead. That hurt my ego but not my infra. B)

Cool story, I tried to get the people who went nuke rogue on Skippy to hit me as well, but no luck there. -_-

I forget when I first got nukes, I think it was sometime early this year.

Or play the game for way too long and get in it when the top 5% was only 32k NS :P That being said I'd agree with you on this as almost anyone can be hit out of the top 5% these days (few exceptions due to the nature of the current war model).

Look no further than Matt Miller. he was #1 wasnt he? hes back in the top 5 now but during the war he was nowhere near it