Ragnarok Treaty Cancellation

Van Hoo III

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a 76 nation alliance, they shouldn't need a protectorate anyway.

Not with Athens lurking :awesome:

I can't say this is a shame to be honest, I've grown to disliked UED gradually, peaking with their ludicrous attempts at, well God knows what, on the red sphere. At least you still have Solidarity though right?

The RagnabloK was first established, it's purpose was to assist young alliances as they made their way in the world. When alliances are accepted into the bloc, they understand that their actions as a protectorate also reflect on Ragnarok as their protector.

Ragnarok will not be another alliance's big stick to hide behind. We will never be any fledgling alliance's free pass for awful behavior nor will we offer our protection and guidance to an alliance that does not appreciate it.

United Earth Directorate was given their 48 hour notice of termination from RagnabloK as of tonight. We wish them luck in the future.

Van Hoo III

Emperor of Ragnarok

A firm decision, I would wish them luck, however as we both know luck has nothing to do with it.

To anyone that wants to know, Im on IRC, but I am not gonna post it here.

There are some players who refuse to use IRC, we do it for a reason, however something tells me in your case the details will get delivered one way or another.

UED a word of advice... I would beat the holiday rush and start shopping for new protectors now. With what I have seen of you so far you're going to need one.

Crazy Eddie's Cybernations Holiday Sale

crazyeddie.jpg

Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI)

Weapons Research Complex

Anti-Air Defense Network

Fallout Shelter System

Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo

Price subject to change without notice While supplies last and availability at any time by the publishers.

Not with Athens lurking :awesome:

I can't say this is a shame to be honest, I've grown to disliked UED gradually, peaking with their ludicrous attempts at, well God knows what, on the red sphere. At least you still have Solidarity though right?

It appears i need to get up earlier to make this joke

/me shakes fist

/me Looks at UED's wars...somewhat unremarkable with a couple of exceptions.

/me Looks at UED's foreign aid stream...lots of tech deals, but nothing that causes me to question them.

/me Looks at UED's spy missions...rut roh raggy. <_<

Might not be the reason, but that flag you see being raised behind me isn't red without a reason, and no I haven't become a Commie.

I doubt their protectorate was dropped because of a couple of spy attacks and raids, there's nothing there that couldn't be cleared up by reparations or declaring the nation(s) rogue. Unless perhaps it's in relation to this war and the fact that their Minister of Finances decided to raid an alliance larger than his own, who have been in the spotlight recently.

Either way, I'll keep my eye on this thread hoping the truth comes out.

I doubt their protectorate was dropped because of a couple of spy attacks and raids, there's nothing there that couldn't be cleared up by reparations or declaring the nation(s) rogue. Unless perhaps it's in relation to this war and the fact that their Minister of Finances decided to raid an alliance larger than his own, who have been in the spotlight recently.

Either way, I'll keep my eye on this thread hoping the truth comes out.

This had nothing to do with ingame actions.