TheZoo opens its doors to the very first visitors!

Toga01

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayhay! Finally we get rid of Toga... oh wait... I went with him - although how could I not go with the one person who declares their love for me...

o/ TheZoo

o/ Valhalla

o/ Toga

Engage Brain?

Remember the nipple tape?

Seriously though, good luck to you 3, I hope this new experience you are all setting out on is as rewarding as you want it to be

46028389.png

I notice a distinct animal missing from this flag. Perhaps all of them have managed to find there way into the country of a certain Olympus official?

I assume the Number 1 Dolphins that are in the tanks in this zoo, are from Miami? You realize they are always in control, whether jumping in the air, or on the ground right? No cages can hold them.

They clearly forget the Dolphins on the flag; they should be the centerpiece.

Edit: I do notice that a certain 'Emperor Muffin Mares' is still at the centerpiece instead.

Edited by Desperado

I notice a distinct animal missing from this flag. Perhaps all of them have managed to find there way into the country of a certain Olympus official?

They clearly forget the Dolphins on the flag; they should be the centerpiece.

Edit: I do notice that a certain 'Emperor Muffin Mares' is still at the centerpiece instead.

I would like to deny allegations against Olympus of stealing particular animals from the Zoo, these wonderful woolly critters have always been here, and the only additions are those that freely migrate over our boarders.

In other news, I can see in a recent reconnaissance mission into the Zoo, I can confirm that the Dolphins are in fact from Miami, so they are in fact #1

I would like to deny allegations against Olympus of stealing particular animals from the Zoo, these wonderful woolly critters have always been here, and the only additions are those that freely migrate over our boarders.

In other news, I can see in a recent reconnaissance mission into the Zoo, I can confirm that the Dolphins are in fact from Miami, so they are in fact #1

Whats more, the tuna served in our visitors cafe is certified Dolphin friendly!