Poll: Next big war

KIADO

When do you think will the next big war happen?  

880 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What nobody realizes is that cupcakery has already planned it all out and decreed that the next conflict won't occur for quite a while. Our plan calls for war no earlier than 8-10 months from now and we all know cupcakery controls everything...

Basically this. So people should go out and enjoy the sleep we've given them for now.

Edited by WarriorConcept

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometime between the winter and summer. There are always sides. People aren't ready for war yet. The Stickmen-Poseidon thing is interesting, but that probably won't escalate into a full-scale war, but it does give tensions. I would just say to be patient. In my opinion the war is secondary to the events leading up to it. With all the tension going on throughout the game, you have to just enjoy it and wait for it to really heat up. The week before the war is always the best part of this game in my opinion. I know we are far from that point, but it will come soon.

What nobody realizes is that cupcakery has already planned it all out and decreed that the next conflict won't occur for quite a while. Our plan calls for war no earlier than 8-10 months from now and we all know cupcakery controls everything...

Watch as the agents of the Cupcake King infiltrate the upper echelons of every major power bloc and slowly bring the Cyberverse to chaos...

Oh wait.

Elementary Watson.

Im sure NSO would love Citadel wearing the evil hegemon dress.

Can it be a tunic? An evil hegemon tunic? I just don't do the dress so well due to my hairy legs, but if it's for the NSO, I'm willing to wear it if I have to.

Either that or within the next two months or so C&G will be moving on purple, and things will snowball from there.

Who doesn't want to move on purple. They are sexy. :awesome:

I predict the next war will be started by small alliances that will draw in large alliances due to treaties. Either this or TOP rolls NSO for god knows why. )):

Who votes for SF and doesn't vote for Below and Bastion to go along with them? Hell, Bastion doesn't even need to be added, VE would already join due to the MADP with GOD in Below, along with OV.

Clearly it'll be a SF civil war, with no outside presence involved. :o

Who votes for SF and doesn't vote for Below and Bastion to go along with them? Hell, Bastion doesn't even need to be added, VE would already join due to the MADP with GOD in Below, along with OV.

I think all of the blocs up there will fight in the next war. These days, with the crazy treaty web, it's just hard to see one bloc missing a war.

It's hard to say. There's many more potential splits, as the world is not so bipolar. There aren't as many aggressive alliances likely to start wars, as Hegemony did, especially when the fall-out is very unpredictable given the complex relations going on. The defender also has a significant advantage because it's allies are basically obligated to come in, while the attackers allies are not. It would take a combination of a very solid CB (generally rare), an attacker willing to use it, and an attacker knowing he has a good chance of winning which is hard when the treaty web is so interconnected. It's hard to tell if and when that might happen.

I'm beginning to love you more after that rage quit you pulled tonight. :P