Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too little, too late, brah.

too little. too late.

Well, I can't act on something if I don't know about it, and it's kinda my job to make sure people stay in line. :P If you had come to me or another member of upper gov, I'm sure we could have cleared the matter up promptly. And as a future note, if it happens again, please come to me.

Well, I can't act on something if I don't know about it, and it's kinda my job to make sure people stay in line. :P If you had come to me or another member of upper gov, I'm sure we could have cleared the matter up promptly. And as a future note, if it happens again, please come to me.

A disciplined mind always behaves no matter if someone's watching or not. You should train your members better if you don't like diplomatic incidents.

I'm pretty sure the people who were doing it were upper govt...so, ya'know.

Hey, I never said we were all classy! But then again, none of those guys are candidates for senate. Don't the people have a right to know who they're voting for? You wanna be a public figure, your life is gonna become an open book. That's why I always write letters to [OOC]Penthouse Forum[/OOC] under an assumed name.

Another pathetic attempt to destabilise purple or a desperate attempt to get some more votes for your man at the expense of sphere stability? Stickmen don't give a damn about the Purple sphere. <_<

We obviously give a damn since we're trading on it.

We obviously give a damn since we're trading on it.

Purple is only a stopover for you lot. When your masters have achieved whatever their goal is you will leave just as unceremoniously as you came. No one who gives a damn about the stability of their sphere would try so hard and so often to damage it.

Hey, I never said we were all classy! But then again, none of those guys are candidates for senate. Don't the people have a right to know who they're voting for? You wanna be a public figure, your life is gonna become an open book. That's why I always write letters to [OOC]Penthouse Forum[/OOC] under an assumed name.

I'm just doing the same thing, ya'know, the Invicta senator is a mindless drone that does your bidding so I must inform the public about your alliance.

Purple is only a stopover for you lot. When your masters have achieved whatever their goal is you will leave just as unceremoniously as you came. No one who gives a damn about the stability of their sphere would try so hard and so often to damage it.

Ah, yes, the old "your masters made you go to purple to destabilize it." It's funny the people I think you're referring to didn't know about it until a couple of days before we moved.

Edited by Shovel

Oh boy, lol. Jor wasn't there in that first convo.

In a later conversation in the same channel...

Aug 04 11:38:46 <Jorost|Invicta> What is this place?

Aug 04 11:38:49 <Jorost|Invicta> Who are you people?

Aug 04 11:38:53 <LordFingolfin|Legion> the place where !@#$ goes down

Aug 04 11:38:54 <LordFingolfin|Legion> :P

Aug 04 11:38:54 <Jorost|Invicta> Am I... am I dead?

Aug 04 11:41:25 <ogodai> :)

Aug 04 11:42:36 <Jorost|Invicta> IS THIS IRC HEAVEN?

Aug 04 11:42:54 <ogodai> It does look like it, with me as founder.

Aug 04 11:43:07 <Haflinger> lol

Aug 04 11:45:23 <Jorost|Invicta> I have to admit I didn't expect so many Finnish people in heaven.

Aug 04 11:45:24 <Jorost|Invicta> :P

Aug 04 11:45:45 <ogodai> lol

Aug 04 11:46:06 <Gaslo[FCO]> Well, what kind of heaven would it be without us?

Aug 04 11:46:12 <Jorost|Invicta> lol

Aug 04 11:46:32 <Iosif[iFOK|Gov]> A !@#$%* heaven indeed

Aug 04 11:47:12 <Jorost|Invicta> There's be no saunas, that's for sure.

Logdump with me in it!? My life is finally perfect.

Edited by terveis

the damage has been done. i don't feel comfortable or welcome in #invicta. you will be receiving a bill from my secretary of internal mental health.

Hey Stickmen, why wouldn't you work with the purple blocs when you originally moved to purple?

because the pervading attitude from most of purple was "we don't want you here, you dont know anything about us, but if you're coming you guys better do all the work on getting to know us cuz we sure as heck arent going to make any sort of effort seeing as how, you know, we dont want you on purple. but in public sure we'll "welcome" you but you're not really welcome lol"

I'm just doing the same thing, ya'know, the Invicta senator is a mindless drone that does your bidding so I must inform the public about your alliance.

Ah, yes, the old "your masters made you go to purple to destabilize it." It's funny the people I think you're referring to didn't know about it until a couple of days before we moved.

Your repeated attempts to cause problems say more about your motives than a denial ever could.

Your repeated attempts to cause problems say more about your motives than a denial ever could.

Your logic states that because we seem to be causing trouble we must therefore have been sent by a master and are being controlled all this time by them? eh?

Edited by Shovel

PEACE and stickmen should just hire me as the mediator on this matter. We can all agree that i was the best leader ever on purple.

Well, the second best, King Stumpy is on league of his own.

Edited by terveis

Your logic states that because we seem to be causing trouble we must therefore have been sent by a master and are being controlled all this time by them? eh?

Have you ever seen AlterEgo in action before? This guy is a genius. You should leave him alone before he $%&@s you up with his logic. Even Stumpy had to bow to AlterEgo on several occasions.

because the pervading attitude from most of purple was "we don't want you here, you dont know anything about us, but if you're coming you guys better do all the work on getting to know us cuz we sure as heck arent going to make any sort of effort seeing as how, you know, we dont want you on purple. but in public sure we'll "welcome" you but you're not really welcome lol"

Given the nature of how purple and the rest of planet bob found out that the stickmen was moving to purple, you'd be foolish if you think purple wouldn't at least view you guys with some skepticism. If you really wanted to work with and not against the established alliances in purple, all you guys needed to do was to put at least some half hearted to change some hearts and minds; not exactly the hardest thing in the world since it was pretty obvious the screenshot dumps by Balsamic Vinegar was aimed to slander.

All the publicized events you've done so far since moving to purple has shown heapings of disrespect and sure doesn't even hint that you guys had genuine intention to work in cooperation.

Want to know something kinda funny?

The BTA had to do this thing called work when moving to Purple. Instead of causing drama all the time we did this thing called diplomacy. You know…..that thing where you talk to the people on the sphere you are moving to, get to know them a little bit, make sure its not some move for power or anything. Yea that thing! Last I checked when an alliance wants to move into a bloc or a sphere its their job to make sure people know about it and do some work to get friendly with people, not the people already there. If we could do it with 12 people in our alliance I’m sure that you guys could have considering your size compared to ours.

The really amazing thing is that Purple Unity was more than willing to talk with us about it and helped us a bit in the transition oncewe told them.

The BTA knew just about nothing when we started talking to Purple alliances about moving to the sphere. A little bit of reading and some diplomacy changed that.

Funny how a little bit of diplomacy can go a long way isn’t it? Though I’m sure that what you are doing will work just as well as some simple diplomacy will.

Given the nature of how purple and the rest of planet bob found out that the stickmen was moving to purple, you'd be foolish if you think purple wouldn't at least view you guys with some skepticism. If you really wanted to work with and not against the established alliances in purple, all you guys needed to do was to put at least some half hearted to change some hearts and minds; not exactly the hardest thing in the world since it was pretty obvious the screenshot dumps by Balsamic Vinegar was aimed to slander.

All the publicized events you've done so far since moving to purple has shown heapings of disrespect and sure doesn't even hint that you guys had genuine intention to work in cooperation.

Heh, we were very cordial in the first meeting with purple, actually. They simply tried to hint at what would happen to us if we didn't simply fall in line with them and subsequently did nothing to communicate with us.

Before the move they were very clear about not wanting anything to do with the rest of Purple.

Want to know something kinda funny?

The BTA had to do this thing called work when moving to Purple. Instead of causing drama all the time we did this thing called diplomacy. You know…..that thing where you talk to the people on the sphere you are moving to, get to know them a little bit, make sure its not some move for power or anything. Yea that thing! Last I checked when an alliance wants to move into a bloc or a sphere its their job to make sure people know about it and do some work to get friendly with people, not the people already there. If we could do it with 12 people in our alliance I’m sure that you guys could have considering your size compared to ours.

The really amazing thing is that Purple Unity was more than willing to talk with us about it and helped us a bit in the transition oncewe told them.

The BTA knew just about nothing when we started talking to Purple alliances about moving to the sphere. A little bit of reading and some diplomacy changed that.

Funny how a little bit of diplomacy can go a long way isn’t it? Though I’m sure that what you are doing will work just as well as some simple diplomacy will.

Haflinger strongly suggested we fall in place with the small lackeys in purple. Not gonna cut it, bro/sis.

Edited by Unavailable Contact