a rebirth

Dethklok

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True I did insult purple but lets face facts, the Blue sphere is one of the dominant forces in CN, purple has SOME major alliances true, however CN seems to be dominated by the Blue, Red, and Aqua spheres. Pink was also insulted so get off your high horse, I insulted TWO spheres.

You do realize that Black is the strongest team atm right?

Purple is ahead of Red

You left out Orange as a dominant color

I shall begin tech farming NPO again. I love all their Karma War vets, low NS high tech.

I cant tell if thats an insult or a joke

nice to hear and MDP means a mutual defense pact right? Sounds good!

*facepalm

*sigh

*giggle

Silly warnerco rucker leading alliances are for experienced kids! (Yes I know I stole the silly rabbit joke and killed it)

2) Why bother writing my own charter? I'm a one man alliance thus far, plus the LUE charter still works however it had many spelling errors that I had to fix, good job! So technically I did not steal it, I made it better.

Unless you originally wrote LUE's charter or contacted its author(s) and received consent to copy it, you are ripping it off. And you're insulting multiple spheres and alliances, in your declaration of existence no less.

Is this a joke, or are you really that clueless?

Unless you originally wrote LUE's charter or contacted its author(s) and received consent to copy it, you are ripping it off. And you're insulting multiple spheres and alliances, in your declaration of existence no less.

I vote for the latter, personally. :v:

1)Ok I will reveal myself in time. You ALL will know me.

2) Why bother writing my own charter? I'm a one man alliance thus far, plus the LUE charter still works however it had many spelling errors that I had to fix, good job! So technically I did not steal it, I made it better.

10/10 troll

He didn't.

His name is incredibly familiar

It DOES have something, just not a ton, same charter, I am ex-LUE, I had a fairly high position in the original entity but I left after GWI. LUE(the forum) does not exist on gamefaqs anymore but I found a place to put bLUE stuff. but you are right we are not LUE

I'm fairly sure that everyone in a high position pre-GW1 either regrets ever being a part of it, or they are still around in some form.

They were certainly all more literate than you seem to be.

Though bros may be debatable at times.

But hey, an alliance with a charter written by that author can't be that bad.

I'm fairly sure that everyone in a high position pre-GW1 either regrets ever being a part of it, or they are still around in some form.

They were certainly all more literate than you seem to be.

Though bros may be debatable at times.

But hey, an alliance with a charter written by that author can't be that bad.

<3

I am more literate when awake.

I was more active then when I was tired.

So my typing was rather odd

Hi, welcome to Planet Bob. I can see that you are new so I would strongly recommend against starting an alliance at this current time. In fact, I would even go so far as to suggest that you join an already existing alliance so that you may learn what an alliance is and how one operates. Then after you have gained experience, perhaps then you will be ready try building an alliance of your own. I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Hi, welcome to Planet Bob. I can see that you are new so I would strongly recommend against starting an alliance at this current time. In fact, I would even go so far as to suggest that you join an already existing alliance so that you may learn what an alliance is and how one operates. Then after you have gained experience, perhaps then you will be ready try building an alliance of your own. I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Haha, I love logical advice.

Attention whores aren't what they used to be... shame.

@ hurricane

Lol, take out bLUE and The Huns in 1 week. go for it

This thread...

honestly I'm not sure if I could make a more horrible DoE if I tried. If you are aiming to be funny...it wasn't particularly funny. If you are actually looking at this being serious then you've just managed to piss off/insult 50% of who matters in CN over the course of a few hours :P congrats

@ hurricane

Lol, take out bLUE and The Huns in 1 week. go for it

This thread...

honestly I'm not sure if I could make a more horrible DoE if I tried. If you are aiming to be funny...it wasn't particularly funny. If you are actually looking at this being serious then you've just managed to piss off/insult 50% of who matters in CN over the course of a few hours :P congrats

I really do hate to burst your bubble, but purple doesn't particularly matter anymore. Not that it really ever has....