a rebirth

Dethklok

I really do hate to burst your bubble, but purple doesn't particularly matter anymore. Not that it really ever has....

LF could have been saying that Pink is half of the game that matters. Why just assume he actually believes purple matters?

Mind you, he'd be wrong on either count. Regardless, your assumption is pretty arrogant. It's almost as if you believe purple has some importance.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bLUE is proud to announce that we have received a new member today alongside with another member pledging to join us once his new nation is made. So hello to Tickle me Emo and an early welcome to AlexJacobii.

LF could have been saying that Pink is half of the game that matters. Why just assume he actually believes purple matters?

Mind you, he'd be wrong on either count. Regardless, your assumption is pretty arrogant. It's almost as if you believe purple has some importance.

my point is pink has practically no one on it, purple is weak compared to blue. blue has proven to be the most active sphere, they usually accept trades in 2 days as compared to over 5 on purple, white, orange, red, and brown. spheres really mean nothing in an all out war Blue would be one of the most powerful, as for who is THE most powerful who knows. you all blew my statement out of context, all i was saying was purple is not unified.

WOW this is lulz... MDP with Jarheads, insulting spheres...

At least he got one thing right! Blue = Win!

As I said before, this is true!

o/ Blue

o/bLUE

o/bLUEnity Accord (actually Blunity)

o/ BLEU

Cheers!

bLUE is proud to announce that we have received a new member today alongside with another member pledging to join us once his new nation is made. So hello to Tickle me Emo and an early welcome to AlexJacobii.

I retract my previous styatement. Obviously this alliance is going places. :smug: