a rebirth

Dethklok

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gravedigging lol

LUE is gone. Don't !@#$ on their legacy, let the dead lie buried because you're not going to continue their legacy.

Oh ye of little faith. Can't you comprehend the brilliance of this man? A man who Declared his alliance's existence before he had a protectorate or even more than one member? Surely if anyone can bring back the past glory that was LUE it is a genius such as he.

Needs more unnecessary long pauses............................

Happy to oblige.

................................................................................

................................................................................

Also, lol. :facepalm"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*deep breath*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah in all seriousness you're doomed from the start and kind of foolish for even trying.

*long pause for some funny guy to claim it's ironic for a GOONS member to say this*

The only thing keeping me from going LOLOL right now is the fact that he pretty much said that the blue sphere was awesome.

Ah well, good luck and such.

o/

Indeed, Blue sphere is indeed the best sphere. I have been in and out of alliances since GWI, starting new alliances. I liked BLEU and I'm glad to see Blunity formed! As for the lulz factor yes that was intentional, however once my trade circle comes in I shall begin tech farming NPO again. I love all their Karma War vets, low NS high tech.

1. Who in the hell are you?

2. Why did you steal LUEs charter? (circa September 2007)

Also, you did not announce this on either LL or LUE, so I have no idea what you are talking about

1)Ok I will reveal myself in time. You ALL will know me.

2) Why bother writing my own charter? I'm a one man alliance thus far, plus the LUE charter still works however it had many spelling errors that I had to fix, good job! So technically I did not steal it, I made it better.

To say that this alliance will end well is to imply that it will in fact end.

Also, I think this guy is just trying to be funny. Jarheads MDP? o_O

-Bama

No Jarheads MDP called One Vision. Now thats lulz for ya. I'm not really trying to be funny I'm more just acting like myself. I once wrote a few great stories that got many lulz and a few "WHAT THE CRAP!"s.