Vidian Government Appointments

Nelchael

NV_Flag_Peace600.jpg

Well, it's been an interesting few days in Vidia. With the RoA-TGE drama behind us, we can move on with our daily activities and ventures, and at the top of the list is our new list of government members working to keep Nueva Vida tighter than... well, tight.

First, I would like to congratulate Gebiv on his time served as Nueva Vida's Lord of War. He will be retiring to the old folks home with the coveted title of High Priest within Nueva Vida. Gebiv, your service to Vidia has been exemplary, it's been an honor o/

Stepping up to fill the position is Shaunbing. He's had to have a bit of a crash course to get up to speed, but I am sure he will do an excellent job and carry out his duties to his full potential.

In the finance department, Rin Heine has shaken off the cob webs of retirement and stepped up to fill in as the Lord of Exchequer. Nueva Vida takes special pride in his economic capabilities, and Rin Heine will certainly have a challenge ahead of him, but we are certain he is the right man for the job.

Unfortunately, there are no updates in Foreign Affairs, as you all still have to deal with Hizzy's garbage for lack of a better option, and our members will still keep getting spammed with Spaceghost's junk mail out of Internal Affairs.

As many of you already know, Owned-You has finally come home again. I'd like to thank NSO and NpO for taking good care of him. He's aged a bit, and he's ready to return to government duty. As of today, he is officially one of my new Imperial Advisors.

R.K. TriggerHappy has been a voice of reason in Nueva Vida since my GWIII wounds were still fresh. R.K. has been a Priest for years, but the time has come for him to take a larger role in government. He has been promoted to Imperial Advisor.

Lastly, I would like to give a special thanks to all of Nueva Vida's allies... we can't really express how much you mean to us. We are in your debt. o/

Nelchael, Emperor of Nueva Vida

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Space Ghost, Lord of the Interior

Rin Heine, Lord of the Exchequer

Phoenix Warlord, Lord of War

Owned-You, Imperial Advisor/Imperator

R.K. TriggerHappy, Imperial Advisor

Edited by Nelchael

As a person with multiple Z's in my name, I am quite pleased to see Hizzy remain in his post, representing for the last letter of the Latin alphabet.

This government is yet another reason why I love the NV.

/me makes a thoughtful hail...

As a person with multiple Z's in my name, I am quite pleased to see Hizzy remain in his post, representing for the last letter of the Latin alphabet.

This government is yet another reason why I love the NV.

/me makes a thoughtful hail...

I motion for zzzptm to be appointed lord of Z's.