A Sincere Apology!

Greetings!

I would like to make a state apology on behalf of myself and the German Empire regarding an event which occurred rather recently. Without further adieu I would like to continue with the story of what occurred, and so forth. And so it begins...

DELETED LINKS

The storyline in the first shot is simply me coming in the conversation stating that I had proven a little rumor was false. Sherlock Holmes as Reichstag Deputy (Senator in your terms) then proceeded and talked to me about a gift, and of course it ended up him saying he was going to spy on RoA. When I heard about this, I was not amused, I stressed the terrible things which could occur, and stated my disapproval. And of course, the German Empire is a constitutional monarchy, and me being the ebil absolute monarch, when word is said from the Emperor, it is usually obeyed without question. Orders! Orders! Orders which must be obeyed at all times!

So then I assumed (wrongly) that the situation was over, that the Reichstag Deputy knew that he would end the idea and life would go on in a normal fashion. However, not all went as assumed it would be. However, lucky for us, RoA had contacted me and informed me of the dreadful situation, that Sherlock Holmes had continued his mission and had attempted to infiltrate RoA. Once this had be brought to our attention, he was asked to make his resignation speech and der Rote Baron asked to report him for multi use shown here.

For those who don't understand, a nice visual has been made to replace a tl: dr, enjoy!

spaio.jpg

spaivsspai.jpg

After much discussion and with a pleasant end, the German Empire was asked to follow a few terms for the event, which we saw were very generous terms, expel the spy, an apology, and some reparations for the amount which Sherlock Holmes received before getting deleted for multi use. And here is our reparations:

moneyf.jpg

So now that we present to you our story, we also end it with an apology, however also with thanks to RoA for understanding what occurred and how it was the fault of a Deputy who seemed to do things on his own. With the close of the discussions with RoA and others, I had felt that RoA had acted extremely well and had also ended the Blackout which was in place. Full and complete communications now reside, and now we all drink to a bright and happy future of greater friendship and prosperity to all!

Fritz

Mod Edit: Logs linked contain both filtered words and password information

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Emperor Frederick: apology accepted.

On behalf of RoA, I would also like to thank everyone who has patiently helped us through this difficult situation, particularly Hizzy and Nelchael of Nueva Vida, Nemhauser and Zeppelin of Nordreich, as well as our beautiful and talented MoFA, Elfriede Riotte.

Let us hope that with this represents a new page for everyone's history.

Edited by Valdemar

"It is good to see that you have apologised for the malicious assaults by a former comrade of yours on another sovereign alliance, however, there is only one question that is left unanswered, and this is the question of 'Where are the Glowsticks?' I mean seriously, you would expect for some sort of light-flashing from the Emperor of an Alliance which promotes itself as pro-techno, therefore, in future, make sure to incorporate more hand swinging, for it would allow for a more enjoyable experience."

25qyj5d.jpg

"Leading onto this, I have one simple message to all of this, which sums up my attitude to all of this:"

scannonfodder3.jpg

Signed,

Franz Ferdinand

Unimportant Figure in the Shadows

My hat's off to RoA for their generosity and understanding in these terms. I've always expected nothing but the best from them, but these terms surprised even me. Frederick seems to understand this gesture of good will, and I trust these will be just the first few steps towards reconciliation between RoA and TGE.

o/ RoA, and all of our wonderful allies who helped ensure a smooth resolution to this

Well that's certainly interesting. I figure he'll either learn from this or continue to act like a complete and total fool. I'd never let him back in after a ridiculous stunt like that and I hope that's the case here. There's nothing to gain from having idiots like him on your side.