A Sincere Apology!

Well that's certainly interesting. I figure he'll either learn from this or continue to act like a complete and total fool. I'd never let him back in after a ridiculous stunt like that and I hope that's the case here. There's nothing to gain from having idiots like him on your side.

It certainly is the case. I don't know much about the fellow but I heard he was quite the alliance hopper so good luck to whoever ends up with him in their roster.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K-Fred, it's not always easy to make a public apology (I speak as one who has been compelled to issue one), but you made the right decision. I am glad to see that this was resolved in a peaceful way, without bloodshed. By falling on the grenade, you saved many people from unnecessary conflict.

RoA, you guys were a class act in this whole affair. It is very infrequent that one encounters an alliance as reasonable and accommodating as you have demonstrated yourselves to be. In too many disputes, ultimatums are issued to provoke a war, but your demands were fair and their intent was to achieve peace. My hat is off to you.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

Let me say that this could have gone any which way but loose. Nueva Vida and Nordreich, among many others, however, have shown that they support peace.

o/ NV

o/ NoR

Edited by Valdemar

I wonder when this thread will devolve totally into shoutouts for RoA's allies? :rolleyes:

This was a positive outcome, and only good things should flow from it.

/me gives a shoutout from an ally of an ally of an ally.

Oh yeah. B)

TGE got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.......they wisely took the terms.

I have lots of respect for RoA and NV in this....

TGE had little other options but with that being said I'm glad peace prevailed.

What?

They discovered someone in TGE was spying on RoA, without any consent of the TGE government whatsoever. They immediately expelled the person.

I wouldn't call this 'caught with their hand in the cookie jar' - it's a great display of correct diplomacy by TGE, RoA, Nordreich and Nueva Vida.

Hail all of the above.

Edited by erikz

What?

They discovered someone in TGE was spying on RoA, without any consent of the TGE government whatsoever. They immediately expelled the person.

That's not exactly an accurate summary of the events, but hail regardless.

A TGE government member was spying on RoA and told Frederick about it, RoA discovered it on their own, confronted TGE, and then action was taken by TGE. Had it occurred in the order you mentioned, no apology would be necessary.

That's not exactly an accurate summary of the events, but hail regardless.

A TGE government member was spying on RoA and told Frederick about it, RoA discovered it on their own, confronted TGE, and then action was taken by TGE. Had it occurred in the order you mentioned, no apology would be necessary.

OK, then I misunderstood the stuff stated in the OP.

Still, well handled by all involved parties!