Under-Rated Alliance Leaders

WalkerNinja

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need an "Underrated, Underrated Alliance Leaders" topic, for the guys who operate so under the radar that they don't even come to mind in a topic about underrated leaders. I could probably at least make that one :P

Agreed. I want to be listed somewhere but I'm neither under or overrated enough to come up in the current discussions going around. :P

I'm going to go with Dajobo and Jphillips from Polaris. These two are absolutely amazing at what they do. They worked repair Polaris political standing coming out of the 2GPW and they absolutely overhauled the entire Minitru outlook. They have had an amazing support staff but these guys made a lot happen and they probably don't get enough credit for what they've done.

I have to throw my hat in for the crew running RoA, Valdemar, Elfriede, and Sherman in particular... some of the most level headed and intelligent guys (and girl) I've ever worked with. If anything, they certainly showed it when they caught TGE spying... they had everything documented, they were professional, and at the end of the day when TGE's fate was in their hands they kept their head right and showed mercy.

I'll take RoA over most big names any day.

You are far too kind, Hizzy, and for this, we love you.

For me, I'd say:

King Xander

Jorost

NCC

Extraduty

Emperor Marx

Shurukian

Shurukian, for sure. She knows what she's doing, and has always been a great source of guidance. For honesty and devotion to her citizens, you cannot beat her.

We need an "Underrated, Underrated Alliance Leaders" topic, for the guys who operate so under the radar that they don't even come to mind in a topic about underrated leaders. I could probably at least make that one :P

lol. Me too. :/

raasaa! :wub:

Quoted for Truth.

Prince Arutha - always had the utmost respect for him as the leader of Nueva Vida, added plus that he was one of the best people I ever fought against in a war

Awwww shiiiiit. The muscley squirrel gets a shout out. This world must be a better place than I thought. PA was the man. Had the most tragic exit from leadership anyone could ever have. I'm still happy he plays this game even in an incredibly minor capacity.

NV got blessed with PA and raasaa. Two of the nicest and smartest players of the game for sure.

/nostalgia.

Edited by Space Ghost

As noone mentioned him before, i have to add one name here,

even if i didn`t ever agree with his moral views, and i guess lots of other players would agree on this,

but as i have worked with and under him in grämlins, and i have seen how great an leader he can be,

i nominate

(DAC)Syzygy

for most underrated.

And, reagarding Steelrat, he is still underrated.

/me looks @ all the guides and calculations he had done alone, together with syzygy or other grämlins.

I doubt, that there are a lot of other players around here who can match with his and syz knowleadge of ingame economics.

But thats just my view.