King: Archon

Prince: Kamichi

Lord High Vanguard: Diskord

Lord High Envoy: Random

Lord High Treasurer: Azaghul

Lord High Communicator: Delendum

Lord High Inductor: Lebubu

Castellan of the Keep: Kamichi can multi task

First objective would be to PZI JWConners horrible horrible alliance.

Edited by MagicalTrevor

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King: Archon

Prince: Kamichi

Lord High Vanguard: Diskord

Lord High Envoy: Random

Lord High Treasurer: Azaghul

Lord High Communicator: Delendum

Lord High Inductor: Lebubu

Castellan of the Keep: Kamichi can multi task

First objective would be to PZI JWConners horrible horrible alliance.

what's wrong with my alliance? Sorry I didn't go and name all the popular people I could think of without putting thought into it....my bad.

what's wrong with my alliance? Sorry I didn't go and name all the popular people I could think of without putting thought into it....my bad.

Instead you listed some of the worst people in the game and made sure you had enough posistion so they could all fit in.

Also i've worked with all of those 'popular' people, at their height, and when they've been at there lowest, (pr wise) i spent a few mins considering different options (dilber/delta/Tamerlane/Empirica/Jheph) but came up with this.

Thanks for proving what i thought about you after reading your 'dream gov' though :)

Instead you listed some of the worst people in the game and made sure you had enough posistion so they could all fit in.

Also i've worked with all of those 'popular' people, at their height, and when they've been at there lowest, (pr wise) i spent a few mins considering different options (dilber/delta/Tamerlane/Empirica/Jheph) but came up with this.

Thanks for proving what i thought about you after reading your 'dream gov' though :)

Worst people in the game? Really?

Like I said, this is based off of my PERSONAL experience...hence the note (btw this is based on my personal experience)

Slayer99 - as I said, many people dont like him. Thats fine. But as I stated, from my personal experience and for my alliance, I'd want him leading.

TBB - great guy. Knows his stuff. Some people dont like him...but i dont care. He's an asset, just ask IAA.

Schatt - like him or not, he's effective.

IronMan - he's an $@!, but he's a great recruiter. I'm taking the position effectiveness over the personality (as stated that he couldnt TALK to anyone)

and lastly, this is a "for fun" thread. Why do you feel the need to be a jackass in it?

**Also, as a sidenote, I wasn't directly referring to just you who put all the popular members of the CN community in their lineup. It was a general reference.

Edited by JWConner

Note how Hoo doesn't bring any sexiness to the table.

This is going to end badly for me at home isnt it???

I have to admit, I'm a big fan of this one. And I like how Hoo was left out...priceless! :D

You both are killing me.... excuse me while I go add Hoo to my list before someone tattles on me.

Oh and Conner, TBB and Slayer are respectable choices in my opinion as well, especially considering the history you share with them.

This is going to end badly for me at home isnt it??? You both are killing me.... excuse me while I go add Hoo to my list before someone tattles on me.

Too late. We already told Hoo, to our great delight, in between my celebration of his loss in fantasy football.

With the exception of one or two, your fantasy government is the government from hell, freshly piped from Satan's anus. I'd have you more as a magic 8-ball than ombudsman.

I have to agree with Tyga on this one.

Besides, any list that doesn't include me is clearly wrong.

Couldn't even make up the IA spot for me? :'(

Kings- Darklink7748, myself

Regent- Tulak Hord

FA- Lord of Destruction|Honorable Mention: Matthew Conrad

IA- Wilhelm the Demented|Honorable Mention: Soly

Econ- Cooldude|Dis-Honorable Mention: Timeline

Def- Teeters|Honorable Mention: Hyperion

Royal Advisers: Trinite, F15pilotX, Seth Muscarella, AndrewBW, Gandroff, Prodiggy

T'would be fun.

I'm surprised I made your list. Thanks man. Some of those people wouldn't want to be in alliance with me though :v:

My personal preference list of personalities. And this is dead serious:

Emperor: Ivan Moldavi

Regent: Tygaland

Foreign Affairs Council: Doitzel, Lennox, RandomInterrupt, Archon, AirMe, and Electron Sponge.

War Council: Anthony, Bakunin's Dream, Rebel Virginia, Seerow, and the rest of the JrComm I couldn't remember. Sorry guys!

Internal Affairs Council: Cortath, Sir_Paul, Heft, and Doppelganger.

Forum Presence (Troll Squad): Chron, Jack Diorno, Z'Ha'Dum, Opethian.

Of course, the latter group does not preclude the rest from participating in said forum shenans. Its just these are the best group of folks I could think of who wouldnt have any place in legitimate government.

Edit: Typing is terrible as usual.

Edited by Chron

Thanks to all who put me on their dream team!

Here goes mine:

The Dude (IA): Steelrat

Techaholics Anonymous (Tech org): Ramirus Maximus

IA System work i.e. NORAD/Synapse: BobJanova/Ewatk

The Wrath (mil): Me

Kaboom boom (target coordination): HellAngel

The Voice (FA): Archon

Rapper extraordinare and carefree love guru on [ooc] butt seks [ooc]: Ejayrazz

Religious Sect:

Priest: Syzygia

Alter Boy: Walford

Tactical Destruction Force for a 6v1 to set the new record of most stuff blown up in 7 days: Enrique Barrentos, Dame Hime Themis, Wrath of Karma, BlackDigital, Steelrat, MOTU.

Communications team sent to every alliance: ES, Schatt, Doitzel, Ivan, Moo, Xiphosis, Chron, Ramirus Maximus, Buller, Stumpy, Tygaland, Heinous One.

This I think would be possibly the most entertaining lineup to ever represent an alliance. Also keep in mind that there would be a standing rule that no one from the govt can speak on other forums, that the communication team is the only communication with the exception of alliance announcements in which case there will be the most epic OP of length that shal include but not limited to: "The Tattler" con ES, "Trashcats Corner" with Stumpy, "Dateline NBCN news" with Schatt and Doitzel, "Pay the Toll Troll" with Heinous One, "The Twilight Zone" with Ivan and Moo, "Making friends" with Xiphosis, Buller, and Ramirus Maximus, "Double Dare" with Chron, and lastly "Let's make a deal" with Tyga.

Edited by LiquidMercury

Easy. Note: this list assumes these players would return to former levels of activity. The gov setup doesn't name the positions, but just shows everyone's general departments. For example, my propaganda and recruitment guys aren't making important decisions, so they aren't really part of the government; they just work for it. They're just making sure to collect nations and make the alliance look great/cool/amazing/hilarious/honorable...

Government:

Leader: JoshuaR (What kind of alliance leader says his dream government doesn't include himself at its head? Otherwise, perhaps that alliance leader might wish to resign and join another alliance...)

Mr. Pink: Electron Sponge (If you think this is an odd choice, perhaps. But when he gets into it, he is very successful. We all loved the Tattler and his work with Vox. We loved/hated him as tyrant of the NpO... Mr. Pink is my general title for, uh, just part of the alliance and with a loud voice that I like to listen to.)

Department Leaders: (Anyway, this is the REAL easy part. The only wild card is Bilrow at Recruitment, simply because I don't know who is good at recruitment. I'm certainly not; I don't even try. But Bilrow recruited as head of GGA, as NPO grunt, as...)

War: Diskord

Treasury: (DAC)Syzygy

Diplomacy: Dilber

Propaganda: Sir Paul, mpol777, Schattenmann, Hime Themis (multiple because each has an important role. If I were to choose just ONE head of the department, it would be Sir Paul. The rest could be senior writers, perhaps.)

Recruitment: Bilrow

EDIT: Aw crap, I'd also add Archon to the propaganda department.

Edited by JoshuaR

Hi Anthony. You'd be on my fantasy team too any day of the week.

But goddamn Chron, couldn't remember me? I trolled you a few days ago, and nothing? NOTHING!?

You know, you shouldn't be too surprised by that. i just got called out on mixing up Zetadefender with Triyun not too long ago.

"Double Dare" with Chron
That actually sounds like something I would do.

You know, you shouldn't be too surprised by that. i just got called out on mixing up Zetadefender with Triyun not too long ago.

That actually sounds like something I would do.

I would take on your troll squad any day.