Cybernations Fantasy Draft

Kim Jaym Il

This is something that came to my mind a few days back.

The premise is that you pick out your CN government dream team; the people who if you were to create a brand new alliance right this second, would be the ones to fill the government spots. I'll try to keep the rules at a minimum to allow you to let your creative juices flow, but there are some basic rules that I feel should be included.

Rules

- Any type of government is allowed; be creative, have fun. :)

- Including yourself is optional.

- Anyone can be used to fill your roster, current and former players alike(Banned members being the exception for obvious reasons).

- To avoid pages of "My alliances government is just what I want already!", please limit the use of your own government members to a maximum of 3 people.

Of course I can't force you to do this, but it will make the rosters more interesting to read.

Also feel free to explain your choices, and tell us why you chose X person for Y position.

And that's it! Let's see those fantasy draft picks start to flow. ^_^

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh why the hell not.

I would take the King, Prince, Ministers and lower gov approach.

King - Archon

Prince - Ivan Moldavi

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Myself

Minister of Defense - Liquid Mercury or Arctic

Minister of Finance - tamerlane (only cause finance excellence is known to people inside the alliance)

Minister of Awesome - Tygaland

Minister of Trains - hawk_11

Recruitment - Dilber

Interior - Bros

Really just picked these on the experience I have with this people over the course of the game. And I put Ivan below Archon because Archon can diplomat his way out of any trouble Ivan might get the alliance into. Finance was the hardest because the ones that excel at the position are usually only known to their own alliances and not someone outside. Dilber on recruitment because he is the ultimate networking person. And bros could track down John Connor if you let him.

EDIT: Added hawk cause he threatened my life :P

Edited by AirMe

Excellent idea. For the sake of indulgence I'll put myself as the leader. :P

FA: I think Ejarazz would be a great suggestion. And I'd probably put my good friend Fran as his Deputy.

IA: I'm fairly limited in my knowledge of IA people. All that's really required is hard work, and Daboo of GATO has that in spades. He'd also be a good general addition to a government. But as for movers and shakers .. well, how many resign themselves to Internal Affairs?

Finance: The '07 dream combination of EmperorCharlesVI and J Andres propelled an independent NADC to the fourth spot. They did a fantastic job.

Defence: I believe Schattenmann has experience as a MoD. He'd be great in government.

Excellent idea. For the sake of indulgence I'll put myself as the leader. :P

FA: I think Ejarazz would be a great suggestion. And I'd probably put my good friend Fran as his Deputy.

IA: I'm fairly limited in my knowledge of IA people. All that's really required is hard work, and Daboo of GATO has that in spades. He'd also be a good general addition to a government. But as for movers and shakers .. well, how many resign themselves to Internal Affairs?

Finance: The '07 dream combination of EmperorCharlesVI and J Andres propelled an independent NADC to the fourth spot. They did a fantastic job.

Defence: I believe Schattenmann has experience as a MoD. He'd be great in government.

IMO if you put Fran as Ejay's deputy at this point people would run the other way. Currently the general perception of her is that she is off her roccker. Other than that.....EJ and Schatt are great choices....

IMO if you put Fran as Ejay's deputy at this point people would run the other way. Currently the general perception of her is that she is off her roccker. Other than that.....EJ and Schatt are great choices....

Well, the general perception is wrong. Fran's got a lot of wisdom and is a hard worker; especially in FA. But I think she could also do well under a person like Ejarazz for a while.

GM- Crymson: He speaks for himself

GH- Jenko: One of the better IA guys out there

GI-Stetson: Amazing at all things recruitment wise

GT- Ante/XRCatD: Always coming up with ideas to better the alliance he's in

GC- Archon: I believe this is also self explanatory

GD- LiquidMercury: And this one...

GL- Skygreenchick: If anyone talked to her, you could see why

CaL- Hormones74: One of the better players in the game

Hept- VIdiot_The_Great: One of the smartest players in the game, along with hormones

Hept- Timberland: Another self explanatory

Hept- MonkeyDee: He's just too cool for school

Hept- Saber: He is also too cool for school

Hept- Skorb: He's skorb

Hept- Feanor: Self Explanatory

Hept- Ejayrazz: Another Self Explanatory

Minister of Propaganda- KaiserMartens or Schatt: Both are self explanatory

That's my "fantasy" government

Edited by Believland

Emperor: Ivan Moldavi

Council: Anu Drake, Archon, Dilber

Internal Affairs: Bros2

Foreign Affairs: Kevin McDonald

Defense: LiquidMercury

Finance: I can't really pick since I don't know most outside of alliances I've been in, but QH is bad $@!.

Propoganda and art: SeipherCaim

Strictly objectively...

Emperor - VanHoo III (arguably the best alliance leader that ever played the game...charismatic, able to get people who would otherwise be at each others' throat working together as a team...despite his tendency to "table talk" too much OOC, a master of FA)

Regent - Chefjoe (always impressed me with his ability to step up and take charge...a major reason that Valhalla stayed a viable power post-noWedge and beyond)

Vice Regent - Kryievla (simply keeps Valhalla moving forward...and its not an easy job)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Dilber (who wouldn't want the master of puppets?)

Minister of Internal Affairs - DarkMistress (takes care of business...one of the good things about NPO)

Minister of War - Ivan Moldavi (needs no introduction)

Minister of Security - Rebel Virginia (always knows more than you think, well connected)

Minister of Finance - TailsK (honestly should have been the permanent MoF of Ragnarok...tough but fair, good administrator)

Minister of Technology - Obiwan (simply the best of all time...understood how technology deals worked from all aspects)

Minister of Trade - GeekSteroids (one of the few people I know who actually had a flair for the job and liked it)

Minister of Recruiting - Omega (kept the pirate ship stocked with crew...our numbers at \m/ declined when he wasn't as active)

Minister of Education - Mr. Bill (how good? he's the reason that VanHoo III was so good)

Minister of Information - mpol (entertaining, no b.s., stands up for the alliance, believes what he says or comes off like he does)

Ombudsman - ChairmanHal (understands all aspects of the game from trade, to tech, to military, to FA...no tolerance for internal alliance b.s., not afraid to stand up as an advocate others regardless of rank/situation)

I'm just gonna use a general setup.

President: Ivan Moldavi

Vice President: Electron Sponge

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dilber

Minister of War: Astronaut Jones

Minister of Internal Affairs: duck-picture.jpg

Minister of Finance: LiquidMercury

I didn't consider whether or not certain personalities would fit together.

Edited by youwish959

Strictly objectively...

Emperor - VanHoo III (arguably the best alliance leader that ever played the game...charismatic, able to get people who would otherwise be at each others' throat working together as a team...despite his tendency to "table talk" too much OOC, a master of FA)

Regent - Chefjoe (always impressed me with his ability to step up and take charge...a major reason that Valhalla stayed a viable power post-noWedge and beyond)

Vice Regent - Kryievla (simply keeps Valhalla moving forward...and its not an easy job)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Dilber (who wouldn't want the master of puppets?)

Minister of Internal Affairs - DarkMistress (takes care of business...one of the good things about NPO)

Minister of War - Ivan Moldavi (needs no introduction)

Minister of Security - Rebel Virginia (always knows more than you think, well connected)

Minister of Finance - TailsK (honestly should have been the permanent MoF of Ragnarok...tough but fair, good administrator)

Minister of Technology - Obiwan (simply the best of all time...understood how technology deals worked from all aspects)

Minister of Trade - GeekSteroids (one of the few people I know who actually had a flair for the job and liked it)

Minister of Recruiting - Omega (kept the pirate ship stocked with crew...our numbers at \m/ declined when he wasn't as active)

Minister of Education - Mr. Bill (how good? he's the reason that VanHoo III was so good)

Minister of Information - mpol (entertaining, no b.s., stands up for the alliance, believes what he says or comes off like he does)

Ombudsman - ChairmanHal (understands all aspects of the game from trade, to tech, to military, to FA...no tolerance for internal alliance b.s., not afraid to stand up as an advocate others regardless of rank/situation)

With the exception of one or two, your fantasy government is the government from hell, freshly piped from Satan's anus. I'd have you more as a magic 8-ball than ombudsman.

Head of State: Ivan Moldavi

Head of Government: RandomInterrupt

Minister of Economics: Penguin

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Doitzel

Minister of Internal Affairs: Zbaldwin

Minister of Security: Electron Sponge

Minister of War: AlmightyGrub

Edited by Fallen_Fool