Rebirth of Rage Co

Comrade Goby

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew none of you would be able to stay in tLC long. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to collect on some bets I made.

Best of luck to those involved, though.

I certainly hope this is not you attempting to judge? Your past does not lead you to such privilages. Maybe though your snide comments will lead to some growth of your small protected alliance?

Don't muck it up this time. You put the VE in a tricky spot last time.

Ah, someone with a little bit of history. I contend that VE was put in a tricky spot because certain high ranking nations hated us for... well, no good reason at all quite frankly, and wanted to destroy us simply to have us gone - and NOT because of anything we did specifically. I hope that this time around we aren't judged quite so harshly, and are given opportunity to prove ourselves

Are you attempting to bait people into an argument?

I see him standing there, saying something intrusive and malicious, and then, shoveling popcorn down his throat like he hasn't ate in weeks, waiting in anticipation for one of us to reply with a snide comment just so he can say I told you so RoK and have us rolled.

But we're ignoring him.

edit: sorry, your profile says you're male. The avatar threw me off.

Edited by 519 Nigras