High Level Bloc Statistics

Essenia

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=299

It is a great thread with tons of interesting stats.

Oh, That one. This one was so much more concise. Perhaps I will go through all 90+ pages to get an explanation but I much prefer essenia's system of showing only the necessary stats instead of providing multiple links to follow. This gives us a much more precise picture of the situation I believe.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another completely OOC non propaganda stat collection for your perusal.

Nations over 100k NS

Citadel: (46) 57

The Other Three: (22) 29

Nations over 80k NS

Citadel: (109) 126

The Other Three: (84) 109

Nations over 60k NS

Citadel: (224) 273

The Other Three: (301) 356

Nations over 7k tech

Citadel: (67) 84

The Other Three: (33) 38

Nations over 5k tech

Citadel: (156) 163

The Other Three: (122) 155

Nations over 3k tech

Citadel: (260) 273

The Other Three: (477) 528

Wow, you are right. Playing with stats is fun. Any blocs out there feel left out and wish to be added in? Just figure up your stats and post them. :D

Hmmmm.... combining the other blocs against Citadel for purposes of comparison, sounds vaguely familiar:

(apologies in advance for any adding errors)

WRC:42+125+54+10+7=238

SDC:0+40+19+2+3=64

UHC:8+79+27+4+4=122

Frostbite:

WRC:54+9+14+12=89

SDC:5+0+7+2=14

UHC:24+1+12+5=42

CnG

WRC:37+23+8+7+0+1=75

SDC:1+0+4+1+0+3=8

UHC:11+7+9+5+0+4=32

SF

WRC:7+12+11+9+7+22=68

SDC:0+6+4+2+4+4=20

UHC:8+6+4+11+13+17=57

WRC: 238 vs. 232

SDC: 64 vs. 42

UHC: 122 vs. 141

I wouldn't really call that overwhelming anywhere other than the very top. The SDC contest is lopsided to be sure (TOP has almost as many as SF+CnG+FB), but the others are pretty close and Citadel has a lot less room to expand, SF in particular should be able to hike its wonder count up quite a lot now, I wouldn't be surprised to see them double theirWRCs count within the next 3 months, leaving Citadel at a pretty severe disadvantage in that area. Yes, a 3v1 bloc war scenario is unlikely, but it's not at all outside the realm of possibilty and it has the potential to be a pretty close fight.

Heggo replied that the NS distribution was considerably more lopsided than the wonder distribution; I checked the numbers and he was largely correct, that was where I got the idea for this thread in the first place.

Oh, That one. This one was so much more concise. Perhaps I will go through all 90+ pages to get an explanation but I much prefer essenia's system of showing only the necessary stats instead of providing multiple links to follow. This gives us a much more precise picture of the situation I believe.

http://uevil.maybe.net/blocstat/2009-09-14.html

Enjoy.

What an interesting way of calling someone a troll. Well done Walker.

political-pictures-subway-biohazard-drill-oblivious.jpg

The only alliance that OUT ever ganged up on was GLOF for violating terms of a treaty that they never signed. When compared to the might thrust against them, it was a ridiculous fight. Much like the Magic: The Gathering card pictured above. The Orgg is only able to engage in combat with opponents 50% of it's size or smaller.

It would be ridiculous to call OUT "trolls" since they don't ever act unified in anything except hailing themselves... only to promptly squabble among themselves and join opposite sides of virtually any war.

So, yeah, oblivious.

political-pictures-subway-biohazard-drill-oblivious.jpg

The only alliance that OUT ever ganged up on was GLOF for violating terms of a treaty that they never signed. When compared to the might thrust against them, it was a ridiculous fight. Much like the Magic: The Gathering card pictured above. The Orgg is only able to engage in combat with opponents 50% of it's size or smaller.

It would be ridiculous to call OUT "trolls" since they don't ever act unified in anything except hailing themselves... only to promptly squabble among themselves and join opposite sides of virtually any war.

So, yeah, oblivious.

He might be referring to the other post?

guilty conscious ?

Not at all, but considering the second post in this thread is a member of your alliance basically calling anyone whom has something to say about this a troll, it would seem to me it should be you guys with the guilty conscience.

Not at all, but considering the second post in this thread is a member of your alliance basically calling anyone whom has something to say about this a troll, it would seem to me it should be you guys with the guilty conscience.

No, he's just saying that you're trying to stir up trouble...

again...

I like statistics. Many other people like statistics. These are some statistics not covered by UE's massive statistics thread. Those statistics, run by a member of Citadel, clearly show that SF have an NS advantage and that many other blocs have significant advantages in numbers. If you don't like statistics, then don't come in here and post. If you think it's just a Citadel member posting propaganda, perhaps you should point out how another Citadel member posting Citadel that shows other blocs having the upper hand in a few categories is also pro-Citadel propaganda.

No, he's just saying that you're trying to stir up trouble...

again...

I like statistics. Many other people like statistics. These are some statistics not covered by UE's massive statistics thread. Those statistics, run by a member of Citadel, clearly show that SF have an NS advantage and that many other blocs have significant advantages in numbers. If you don't like statistics, then don't come in here and post. If you think it's just a Citadel member posting propaganda, perhaps you should point out how another Citadel member posting Citadel that shows other blocs having the upper hand in a few categories is also pro-Citadel propaganda.

Is this the Citadel way? Anyone saying anything that isnt completely friendly to you is stirring trouble? Guess we know how the Citadel Hegemony will go. :lol1:

As far as that other example of yours, perhaps you can clarify a bit as it is rather ambiguous and confusing but it sounds like the other example is one of unbiased presentation so why would I make any such claims that you are asking me to make? Oh right...this is you turning this into something personal. Got it.

Is this the Citadel way? Anyone saying anything that isnt completely friendly to you is stirring trouble? Guess we know how the Citadel Hegemony will go. :lol1:

Thank you for exactly proving my point about you trying to stir up trouble.

In before you somehow rationalize that calling us the "Citadel Hegemony" is not trying to stir up trouble.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

this needs moer nookz, otherwise nice stats :)

Agreed, nukes are an impact/stat!!!!

TOP isn't the only member of Citadel.

Ask Zenith about our willingness to use nukes....

Or IRON about Gromlins and FCC....

Or or or...etc

Funny I ate and used nukes in Kharma war. O wai...I couldn't have, cause I'm in top! ;)

Edited by Chalaskan

As far as that other example of yours, perhaps you can clarify a bit as it is rather ambiguous and confusing but it sounds like the other example is one of unbiased presentation so why would I make any such claims that you are asking me to make? Oh right...this is you turning this into something personal. Got it.

Not sure if this is going to be a double post Heinous, but honestly. Take FB VS. Cit. all our lower NS would be in peace while all you higher NS would be in peace. If not...you would be toast due to the higher nations getting hurt badly.

With that said, I know CIT has no desire to fight anyone, so the point is moot unless you want to "stir up trouble."

BTW..nice usage of wording with CIT/Hegemony. ;)

He might be referring to the other post?

...and that would make even less sense.

Ummm... I'm not in GLOF and yet I've fought your alliance acting under OUT.

You fought our alliance acting under OUT. You'll note that no one else came in on that treaty. I'm saying that it is a very rare and imbalanced thing for that bloc to act in a unified, coordinated, and militaristic fashion. GLOF is the only known instance.

Edited by WalkerNinja

Thank you for exactly proving my point about you trying to stir up trouble.

In before you somehow rationalize that calling us the "Citadel Hegemony" is not trying to stir up trouble.

Its called a joke, learn to take one. See that little turnip head laughing? You are so sensitive when it comes to that word. Is Hegemony the N word for CN?

Not sure if this is going to be a double post Heinous, but honestly. Take FB VS. Cit. all our lower NS would be in peace while all you higher NS would be in peace. If not...you would be toast due to the higher nations getting hurt badly.

With that said, I know CIT has no desire to fight anyone, so the point is moot unless you want to "stir up trouble."

BTW..nice usage of wording with CIT/Hegemony. ;)

Another one of you gettin all uppity about the use of the word Hegemony. :lol1:

A hegemony is simply about control and you guys do show here that you have a pretty strong grip on the upper reaches of nation strength. Considering as of late you guys are pulling in more large nations it seems you are more then willing to expand that grasp which will only lead to a Hegemony of the upper tiers of nations. I realize that term was dirtied by The Continuum but they do not own that term and it is not struck from the CN vocabulary simply because it was used to describe them.