Roman Empire Declaration of War

Varianz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I confess. Secretly, we were going to have a group of people go unaligned and conduct suicide runs against Frostbite over the course of the round in an effort to destabilize and weaken you in preparation for a coordinated assault. You may quote me on that.

You were going to do actions like this in TE? It's a game. It's also TE! <_< Low move

The idiocy here is phenomenal. Its a screen shot not a claim of Alien Abduction.

Those that want to claim fake / shopped etc, enjoy your denial. How the truth hurts when shown lol

Since there have been accusations and umpteen claims of underhanded tactics used by the Roman Empire I thought I'd demonstrate the hypocrisy of some of those comments.

The idiocy here is phenomenal. Its a screen shot not a claim of Alien Abduction.

Those that want to claim fake / shopped etc, enjoy your denial. How the truth hurts when shown lol

Since there have been accusations and umpteen claims of underhanded tactics used by the Roman Empire I thought I'd demonstrate the hypocrisy of some of those comments.

Majoritarianism, is a truly wonderful way of ruling, what the masses say goes, seeing as how more people say it is fake than say it is real, it is clearly faked

Tom Litler, your belief that RE attacked us first is amusing. I suggest you talk to Lennox, Moridin, Spectre, and Random about who attacked whom first. Once you've convinced them that we were provoked, that's when you can take it up with Tiberius.

well does it really matter now why the war started? It started. that is all that matters in TE. now get out of here, get out there, AND KICK SOME BUTT!

ooo this is going to be a fun one... lets all have fun!

o/ Tiberius12

o/ Empire

o/ WOLF

& o/ Judgement, if you can deposit the pixels into my account I'd thank you. GL HF

I for one am looking forward to a good fight... These RE guys pride themselves on being some of the best in the game and I for one would love to put that to the test.