Roman Empire Declaration of War

Varianz

Yep, I confess. Secretly, we were going to have a group of people go unaligned and conduct suicide runs against Frostbite over the course of the round in an effort to destabilize and weaken you in preparation for a coordinated assault. You may quote me on that.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to hear what SWAT has to say about this. What say you, gentle SWAT, of the Roman Empire's own brand of treachery. If counter-attacking them in response to declarations of war on Frostbite is considered treachery then I do not know what honor is.

The Roman Empire stands accused of plotting the destruction of gentle MHA and gentle SWAT, and an assault on Frostbite members.

Do RE members really want to be part of an alliance that lies to them and attacks innocents?

What's the saying again? screen shots or you're lying?

EDIT: spelling

There is a way to find out without wasting your time here, you know.

Yep, I confess. Secretly, we were going to have a group of people go unaligned and conduct suicide runs against Frostbite over the course of the round in an effort to destabilize and weaken you in preparation for a coordinated assault. You may quote me on that.

Such a confession is a noble move

I'd like to hear what SWAT has to say about this. What say you, gentle SWAT, of the Roman Empire's own brand of treachery. If counter-attacking them in response to declarations of war on Frostbite is considered treachery then I do not know what honor is.

The Roman Empire stands accused of plotting the destruction of gentle MHA and gentle SWAT, and an assault on Frostbite members.

Do RE members really want to be part of an alliance that lies to them and attacks innocents?

Dude, Steve is a World of War. Don't be an infra hugger. Get over it, Treachery is part of life here

Wana see some trechary and underhand tactics here.

To: Kingneptune From: Protestant Date: 8/29/2009 10:56:48 PM

Subject: Hello

As you may have noticed, Roman Empire involved itself into a war with other alliances. As a result, it is not capable of being very stable and it may not be a good idea for the well-being of your nation to stay in Roman Empire.

In contrast, Mostly Harmful Alliance values every individual nation and can provide protection and teamwork. In addition, we do not randomly provoke war. If you want to join Mostly Harmful Alliance, do the following:

1. change your AA to "Mostly Harmful Alliance"

2. register on our forums at http://forum.mostlyharmfulalliance.org/

3. post an application under Sign Ups:Membership Sign Ups

Thanks,

Protestant

Screen shot will be available if needed. ^^^^ Pretty lame is ya want my opinion.

Edited by Kingneptune

Certain nations being struck weren't exactly low priority targets. At least you are man enough to own up to having been caught though.

Dude, Steve is a World of War. Don't be an infra hugger. Get over it, Treachery is part of life here

Steve was already taken, but that is neither here nor there.

hail my friends! show them no mercy! destroy their precious infra that they hug and love so much!

o/ Roman Empire

o/ WOLF Coalition

Please stop hailing and post a Deceleration of War

may admin have mercy on your soul? how cliche

True, I know of no Admin as my lord. Hormones is the one true lord

Bobendy, I can't believe you were going to attack me for no reason whatsoever =\

However I forigve you and have saved your Nation so we can get better acquainted further down the road. Cheers.

MHA and Frost will prevail. The Roman Empire may not have been built in a day, but I'm sure it can fall it a day.

MHA, forever!!!

For the nay sayers

screenp.th.png

Before you sayits shoped first it isn't, second it isn't.

Yeah, you guys might get a few of those.