Roman Empire Declaration of War

Varianz

I welcome the challenge of fighting against the forces of the Roman Empire. I would tell you good luck, gentlemen, but I would be lying ;) However, I hope that all sides thoroughly enjoy the bloodshed and destruction!

Edited by BigKat

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the nay sayers

screenp.th.png

Before you sayits shoped first it isn't, second it isn't.

I missed this earlier.

Yes, I officially announce one of our members took the liberty to do so. I was told immediately, and told him to stop, immediately.

You want to butcher the situation more, you take that liberty.

PS: I never told him to. Or did I? Not like anyone takes my word round here.

Reading and replying to a thread that another player has also read and replied to does not constitute stalking. I am sorry to disappoint you but I feel reality has escaped you somewhat. Your attention seeking claim has failed.

RomanEmpirebanner2copy.png

Roman Empire DoW

It would seem that Mostly Harmful and Frostbite have decided to team up and attack the Roman Empire. And people said we participated in unbalanced wars :P ! However, since they have as yet failed to post a declaration of war, I get the pleasure of doing so. Harmful, Frostbite, you acted deceitfully and treacherously. I'm so proud of you :wub: ! Nevertheless, we'll have to do our best to destroy you. You understand. Good luck, and may Admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none (seriously, no mercy).

Signed,

Emperor Tiberius12

Its my honor to say me the leader of Knights Of Lunaris has joined Roman Empire in this war and any attack to them is an attack to us so be ready MHA, Frosbite, And Area51 my alliance might be new but fight like lions so becareful and good luck

Reading and replying to a thread that another player has also read and replied to does not constitute stalking. I am sorry to disappoint you but I feel reality has escaped you somewhat. Your attention seeking claim has failed.

I'm joking around, jeebus.

I do love the irony of a bloc with many members recruited from SE, warring on a TE bloc, because of whining about people making blocs in TE, saying that's too much like SE. Especially ironic being one alliance in the whining bloc actually named after an SE bloc, recruited solely to fight the TE bloc.

A bloc recruited to a bloc, to fight a bloc because they say they don't like blocs.

Meh it's all fun :)

Let's kill each other with smiles.

I do love the irony of a bloc with many members recruited from SE, warring on a TE bloc, because of whining about people making blocs in TE, saying that's too much like SE. Especially ironic being one alliance in the whining bloc actually named after an SE bloc, recruited solely to fight the TE bloc.

A bloc recruited to a bloc, to fight a bloc because they say they don't like blocs.

That's good that you love the idea, afterall

isn't your motto "do something about it" ? Guess you don't like the "something" being done since yer whining about it! :P

You are so full of yourself. You really think Frostbite is all about coming to TE to fight WOFL? Your pity party is boring.

Funny thing is most of frostbite had no idea who or what wolf was and were pleasantly surprised by the huge interest in a TE alliance. I was thinking if we had 75 to 80 members that would be a great turnout. Never dreamed of 190 or so nations. To say we recruited a bloc to fight wolf was never the intention, really it was about the rank and file getting to know each other and noobs like myself getting some war experience in.

ClashPoint- I generally like you from what I have seen of your postings, but it is unwise to make any assumptions about Frostbite intentions. Our formation on Planet Steve has nothing to do with WOLF. This is the epitomy of WOLFocentric arrogance.

We didn't want to get involved in this stuff at all. We didn't even want to join the anti-WOLF coalition. Roman Empire forced us to join them by basically branding us an enemy.

Seriously, we just wanted to sit back and let you all do whatever it is you guys do in TE usually. If you want someone to blame for us joining Judgement, blame WOLF itself. We frankly couldn't care less about all this stuff Lonewolfe is talking about regarding justice and such; we just wanted to attack RE since they for some reason had deemed us a threat to them. That's all.

We didn't want to get involved in this stuff at all. We didn't even want to join the anti-WOLF coalition. Roman Empire forced us to join them by basically branding us an enemy.

Seriously, we just wanted to sit back and let you all do whatever it is you guys do in TE usually. If you want someone to blame for us joining Judgement, blame WOLF itself. We frankly couldn't care less about all this stuff Lonewolfe is talking about regarding justice and such; we just wanted to attack RE since they for some reason had deemed us a threat to them. That's all.

You're so kind Jyrinx :P

Yeah, I understand why you guys wanted in. If I was in your position I'd have been skeptical of it all too. I guess I should raise a toast to Tiberius for making this war on Roman Empire even more possible huh?

We deemed you a threat because we got word that you were planning to attack us. Your alliance's name was on a list of alliances who were going to try and take down WOLF, a list taken off the forums of one of those alliances. Then, after one of your guys (Lennox) came to talk to me in our IRC channel about it, I was convinced that you genuinely had no idea about that counter-bloc, and I stood down our plans to attack you, and focused our efforts on what we considered to be genuine threats. The claim that we "forced" you into attacking us is patently false. You have been misinformed.

Edited by Tiberius12

I expected Frostbite to have a war with us, I just thought we'd hit them first. Hitting MHA is just sad. It seems to me that in recent rounds, no matter who they attack, they always get the most attention. People just seem to hit MHA more than other nations. Besides MHA, which target is in our range and not an ally?