Roman Empire Declaration of War

Varianz

We deemed you a threat because we got word that you were planning to attack us. Your alliance's name was on a list of alliances who were going to try and take down WOLF, a list taken off the forums of one of those alliances. Then, after one of your guys (Lennox) came to talk to me in our IRC channel about it, I was convinced that you genuinely had no idea about that counter-bloc, and I stood down our plans to attack you, and focused our efforts on what we considered to be genuine threats. The claim that we "forced" you into attacking us is patently false. You have been misinformed.

I suppose that's what you get for making assumptions of this magnitude based on third party sources.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The information came from your site.

So you admit to taking information from our site and sharing it with others in order to decide as a bloc that Frostbite was an enemy? Which site by the way?

RomanEmpirebanner2copy.png

Roman Empire DoW

It would seem that Mostly Harmful and Frostbite have decided to team up and attack the Roman Empire. And people said we participated in unbalanced wars :P ! However, since they have as yet failed to post a declaration of war, I get the pleasure of doing so. Harmful, Frostbite, you acted deceitfully and treacherously. I'm so proud of you :wub: ! Nevertheless, we'll have to do our best to destroy you. You understand. Good luck, and may Admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none (seriously, no mercy).

Signed,

Emperor Tiberius12

Now that i saw the war screen at update i think Roman Empire will definately win so bring it on Frostbite, MHA, and Area51 soon enough youll regret it :)

I, too, would like to see a response from Tiberius about these spying allegations. Frostbite would have been hit by RE due to the fact that big alliances make RE very nervous, so the only option they had was to neutralise RE before it happened. Very nice move from MHA and FB to put the screws in first.

I, too, would like to see a response from Tiberius about these spying allegations. Frostbite would have been hit by RE due to the fact that big alliances make RE very nervous, so the only option they had was to neutralise RE before it happened. Very nice move from MHA and FB to put the screws in first.

Oh, I really don't think any of them want to touch that question now. Silence in itself is an answer though.

I believe Tiberius has mentioned it several times before, we had no intensions of hitting FB. MHA and SWAT were our targets of choice before you guys attacked us. Fighting 1-2 wars against MHA has become sort of a RE tradition over the past few rounds, only this time MHA attacked first.

Btw, nice to see that it takes 3 alliances to declare on us for you guys to feel safe.

I believe Tiberius has mentioned it several times before, we had no intensions of hitting FB. MHA and SWAT were our targets of choice before you guys attacked us. Fighting 1-2 wars against MHA has become sort of a RE tradition over the past few rounds, only this time MHA attacked first.

Btw, nice to see that it takes 3 alliances to declare on us for you guys to feel safe.

You guys out numbered them by over 100 last round, so stop your whining. Nice to see a depiction of yourself in your avatar though.

You know you didn't answer the question he was curious about thus your alluding to Tiberius answering the question several times is a false allusion. As soon as Tiberius stepped too far with his statements about where he got his information about Frostbite he went deathly silent about it. The fact that you come in with this false answer that no where near comes close to answering the question at hand makes me think that my not so serious question should possibly be put forth in a much more serious tone.

You know you didn't answer the question he was curious about thus your alluding to Tiberius answering the question several times is a false allusion. As soon as Tiberius stepped too far with his statements about where he got his information about Frostbite he went deathly silent about it. The fact that you come in with this false answer that no where near comes close to answering the question at hand makes me think that my not so serious question should possibly be put forth in a much more serious tone.

Tiberius explained where the information came from, I can't be bothered to dig through all these posts to dig it back up. The truth is that our intelligence was absolutely spot on. At the end of the day the point is mute, we knew war was coming, now it's here, let's just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

i wouldnt be talking for aqll you know you might be next

I think Tiberius just has a life.

He can't always be around to answer every request.

I'm sure the REAL leader of RE will get back you to as soon as he can :)

As soon as they can come up with an answer that doesn't burn them. That is what you really mean, right?

Tiberius explained where the information came from, I can't be bothered to dig through all these posts to dig it back up. The truth is that our intelligence was absolutely spot on. At the end of the day the point is mute, we knew war was coming, now it's here, let's just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Oh yes, he explained it. Then he was called out on it and that is when he went silent. What he said was that they received information from a Frostbite site stating that RE would be hit. First off, I would like to know what Frostbite site that is and secondly if that information was then taken and shared by Tiberius or any other RE leadership.

That for one, is tantamount to spying. You were taking information off of a supposed Frostbite site that may or may not exist and then used it to sell a war against FB which then FB caught wind of. So first off, please prove that this FB site that you claim had such plans on exists in the first place. Second, do try and squirm out of the fact that you made this all up and then got caught talking to others about striking FB and thus your little Defensive WOFL pact really isn't all that defensive after all.

You have only showed how WOFL is aggressive and as soon as a possible threat was identified you made up information and sold it to your allies in order to produce an aggressive confrontation so you could seal your place at the top.

Pathetic.

I dare RE government to tell the truth about all this.

Edited by HeinousOne

You guys out numbered them by over 100 last round, so stop your whining. Nice to see a depiction of yourself in your avatar though.

How is this whining? If anything I feel validated by the fact that it took heavy recruiting from SE for any opposition to even have a shot at taking us down. Still don't think JR will succeed, but only time will tell I guess.

How is this whining? If anything I feel validated by the fact that it took heavy recruiting from SE for any opposition to even have a shot at taking us down. Still don't think JR will succeed, but only time will tell I guess.

Oh please, one of your allies is named after an SE alliance and I know for a fact they were attempting to recruit in SE. You might want to think twice about going down that road of condemnation else you might just find yourself condemning your supposed friends.

You barely speak for yourself.

You cannot speak for the rightful leader of MI!

I will take that as a yes considering how much of my statement you snipped out so that you could make a response filled with so little content as the above.

Oh please, one of your allies is named after an SE alliance and I know for a fact they were attempting to recruit in SE. You might want to think twice about going down that road of condemnation else you might just find yourself condemning your supposed friends.

Seriously? Did my post sound like I was whining? For all I care, go back to SE and bring back twice the amount of people, just gives me more stuff to blow up. What I am having a good laugh at is that the non-Wolf alliances couldn't take care of their own dirty work.

I will take that as a yes considering how much of my statement you snipped out so that you could make a response filled with so little content as the above.

I saved the part I thought worth answering, the only part that was addressed to me.

Yet another silly attempt to speak for me as well.

MI shall have you ZIed for the insult!

I saved the part I thought worth answering, the only part that was addressed to me.

Yet another silly attempt to speak for me as well.

MI shall have you ZIed for the insult!

Yes and you made such a lovely attempt at addressing it. Really....very lovely.