Roman Empire Declaration of War

Varianz

Yes and you made such a lovely attempt at addressing it. Really....very lovely.
I saved the part I thought worth answering, the only part that was addressed to me.

That was all that needed to be said, really. The rest was for giggles.

Is this all you're going to be doing in TE?

These kinds of posts? Just asking.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was all that needed to be said, really. The rest was for giggles.

Is this all you're going to be doing in TE?

These kinds of posts? Just asking.

You mean, making WOFL's actually have to come up with evidence for their statements? So far in my short time here I have seen quite a few people make less then complimentary statements about you and your posting. Seems you have been doing for a long time what you are trying to Claim I am doing.

Sorry, but I am better then you at this, by quite a bit.

You mean, making WOFL's actually have to come up with evidence for their statements? So far in my short time here I have seen quite a few people make less then complimentary statements about you and your posting. Seems you have been doing for a long time what you are trying to Claim I am doing.

Sorry, but I am better then you at this, by quite a bit.

not really...but since you're the new guy we humor you by responding.

not really...but since you're the new guy we humor you by responding.

Actually I am not new. I was in the top 50 of the very first round of TE. It is you that should be thankful for drawing responses.

For the most part TE is completely devoid of much intellectual creativity at all, you are case in point. The only reason I am back is to help out some friends who decided to come try TE. Ever seen the funny cartoons where the mouse tries to talk down to the elephant? Those are a riot.

How is this whining? If anything I feel validated by the fact that it took heavy recruiting from SE for any opposition to even have a shot at taking us down. Still don't think JR will succeed, but only time will tell I guess.

Where else would be the first ort of call? :huh:

We can certanly tell you where to go :)

So where did you get most of your recruits Clash? Come on....let the judges be judged and see if they are innocent of that which they would judge others of. Come on now.....don't be a hypocrite.

So where did you get most of your recruits Clash? Come on....let the judges be judged and see if they are innocent of that which they would judge others of. Come on now.....don't be a hypocrite.

We recruit from the unaligned in TE.

I don't even play SE.

swing and a miss...

If you did your homework, you'd know that TPF and RE are the two most successful alliances at recruiting in TE.

swing and a miss...

If you did your homework, you'd know that TPF and RE are the two most successful alliances at recruiting in TE.

Yes, I am sure setting up a hegemonic bloc certainly helped in that regard. Unfortunately I have seen first hand a member of TPF trying to recruit for TE within the other realm. You would know that if you did your homework.

Yes, I am sure setting up a hegemonic bloc certainly helped in that regard. Unfortunately I have seen first hand a member of TPF trying to recruit for TE within the other realm. You would know that if you did your homework.

RE has never recruited from SE, at least never as a sanctioned alliance activity, what individual members do I cannot say. RE and TPF have been top alliances because we manage to recruit massive amounts of people in TE through extremely hard work of our recruiters. Any members we may or may not have pulled from SE are insignificant compared to these efforts, hence your argument is mute.

RE has never recruited from SE, at least never as a sanctioned alliance activity, what individual members do I cannot say. RE and TPF have been top alliances because we manage to recruit massive amounts of people in TE through extremely hard work of our recruiters. Any members we may or may not have pulled from SE are insignificant compared to these efforts, hence your argument is mute.

Its funny how you try to sell telling friends about coming to TE as an illegal enterprise. Oh I get it....it has caused WOFL to no longer be the hegemonic power that it has through multiple rounds. I really do understand your anger.

Were*

Looks like FB and MHA have ya beet this round.

The quote was "If you did your homework, you'd know that TPF and RE are the two most successful alliances at recruiting in TE."

Since MHA and FB are going outside TE, it still stands.

Not that I have a problem with recruiting from SE.

just sayin'.

Oh I get it....it has caused WOFL to no longer be the hegemonic power that it has through multiple rounds.

Oh nowwww we get it.

FB is dragging more than just itself from SE into TE.

It's bringing it's baggage with it.

Its funny how you try to sell telling friends about coming to TE as an illegal enterprise. Oh I get it....it has caused WOFL to no longer be the hegemonic power that it has through multiple rounds. I really do understand your anger.

I'm not angry, mostly just bored. Didn't you accuse me of spindoctoring earlier today, I think you win the prize on this one. For every 1 person RE takes from SE, we get another 25 from recruiting in TE. Like I have said multiple times tonight in various posts, please, bring in more people from SE, it's not how we recruit, but anything to make the game more entertaining.

I think I have spent enough time educating you tonight about TE, see you at update.

Oh nowwww we get it.

FB is dragging more than just itself from SE into TE.

It's bringing it's baggage with it.

If you are attempting to state that FB was integral to taking down another hegemony in another world, you are once again failing in that regard. A very small portion of Frostbite was involved in that and only for a very short time. So really, you don't get it you are just trying to paint yourselves as victims. That is so sad. Again....go take a look at Easton's signature.

If you are attempting to state that FB was integral to taking down another hegemony in another world, you are once again failing in that regard. A very small portion of Frostbite was involved in that and only for a very short time. So really, you don't get it you are just trying to paint yourselves as victims. That is so sad. Again....go take a look at Easton's signature.

You'd be the one using the same terminology, which compares WOLF to various SE coalitions. Not me. I don't even play SE, hence why using that term is so utterly goofy in my eyes.

Nice straw man though.

I'm just here for the lulz and the wars, son.