Crimson Guard Edict #7: Declaration of Peace

What. It's your alliance. You declared peace. If you wanted war you could have got it. I really should start up a consulting business... Next time a pink alliance attacks you with no CB and half the world is clamoring for a reason to come and help you, call me. The only reason IS isn't in anarchy at this moment is because you either didn't want to bring them down, or didn't know how.

I wasn't thrilled at the prospect of giving them peace, but I felt obligated to.

[OOC] Now, I'm going to sleep. Toodles. [/OOC]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you the leader of Crimson Guard? Did you actually let someone bully you into taking peace that you didn't want? Perhaps you can see why some of us doubt your alliance.

Random, it's not terribly hard to reason out. Who wouldn't want to roll IS? Not many people. :P Regardless, the better solution is diplomacy, so that's the route Fran took.

Considering Poison Clan has treaties with FOK!, Umbrella and Athens, I think it was a smart decision to take the money and go home. At least if the aim of the negotiations was to survive the conflict.

I am not sure where you get your statistics from, Random, but according to our calculations it would have been rather difficult for the supporting parties to take PWN out....

Edit: Athens not MK

Edited by Baden-Württemberg

I don't like this, but at the same time, we were in a lose/lose situation. Better that just IS lost as opposed to IS/allies.

Now, if it was just me - I'd have been like Tom Petty.

Well, I know what's right

I got just one life

In a world that keeps on pushin' me around

but I'll stand my ground

and I won't back down...

o/ IS

CG has smoldering nations and IS loses about a day's worth of staying at the slots...

It was worth it :awesome:

You are forgettting the part about IS bowing down and surrendering/ paying $84M and admitting they were wrong.

And the part where the most of the world came to support GG and IS only got support from other PWN allies and none from outside Pink.

I think it was worth it to CG.

I guess 15 people can move a mountain.

You are forgettting the part about IS bowing down and surrendering/ paying $84M and admitting they were wrong.

And the part where the most of the world came to support GG and IS only got support from other PWN allies and none from outside Pink.

Yeah dude 15 people can sure as *#&% move a mountain!

It's a sad day when an alliance who was so incompetent they couldn't get any treaties can order other people around when they get tech raided because of that incompetence. What a great precedent - As long as it's an alliance that's universally hated that hits you, you can do anything!

Which ma makes me wonder , why do so many alliance pretend to care about CG ? If they really did why wouldnt CG have had more treaties . Seems like we're confronted with some political hypocrisy here, pretend to like someone just because they got attacked by someone they hate. I actually really wonder what would have happened if a non-pink AA would have done the same to CG .

No one supported CG, they just wanted to see IS lose. If any other alliance had attacked CG, most of these alliances that "supported" CG would not have cared.

No one supported CG, they just wanted to see IS lose. If any other alliance had attacked CG, most of these alliances that "supported" CG would not have cared.

You don't know all of CG friends then, we do care and we will be there if it happens again.

Which ma makes me wonder , why do so many alliance pretend to care about CG ? If they really did why wouldnt CG have had more treaties . Seems like we're confronted with some political hypocrisy here, pretend to like someone just because they got attacked by someone they hate. I actually really wonder what would have happened if a non-pink AA would have done the same to CG .

CG wasn't looking for treaties, they were looking to merge, as Fran has said multiple times, both in this incident and weeks previous.

I salute your indepth commentary backed up by detailed observations into the nature of CG's relations.

Bingo. You pegged it there. Universal hate for pink is strong apparently.

Bingo. You pegged it there. Universal hate for pink is strong apparently.

USCN has no problems with any alliance just because they are on a certain color. Pink alliances have USCN's support for existence.

But any alliance that attacks friends of USCN will be met with another coalition. This ended well and in peace without escalation.

I like my friends but the pink hate needs to stop.

So cynical. If any alliance attacks with no reason it will be condemned just as IS was. I didn't really know anything about IS before this so I had no reason to be biased against them, but if the only way you let the world hear about you is through stunts like this, people will want you to lose.

CG wasn't looking for treaties, they were looking to merge, as Fran has said multiple times, both in this incident and weeks previous.

My point remains . If it they were looking for a merge but couldnt find anyone to merge into there has to be something wrong somewhere. Now mind i have nothing against CG (and also disapprove what IS did ) but i like to remain realistic and i just can't stop noticing the opportunism around here.

This is funny.

An alliance blatantly attacks another with no reason, lies about their reasoning, and gets served.

Then everyone is like "oh, that ONLY happened because they were pink."

What, if they were orange it wouldn't have happened?

Lol. Yet another day with CN's pretzel logic.

This is funny.

An alliance blatantly attacks another with no reason, lies about their reasoning, and gets served.

Then everyone is like "oh, that ONLY happened because they were pink."

What, if they were orange it wouldn't have happened?

Lol. Yet another day with CN's pretzel logic.

I can think of several Orange alliances that would have been able to just knock all the opposition that sprung up straight to hell, regardless of the CB.

My point remains . If it they were looking for a merge but couldnt find anyone to merge into there has to be something wrong somewhere. Now mind i have nothing against CG (and also disapprove what IS did ) but i like to remain realistic and i just can't stop noticing the opportunism around here.

They did have a candidate to merge into, again as Fran has said on these boards. The candidate has not been named, but it is my understanding it's still in the works.