Crimson Guard Edict #7: Declaration of Peace

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you think your former opponents will uphold the NAP why?

Really, why not? If they had any intention of breaking the NAP and starting a war, they could have just not accepted peace and gone to war. Unless they're trying to stall for some greater plan, which I doubt is the case. At this point there seems no incentive to break the NAP.

The treaty wasn't signed during the conflict so no it does not mean they support their actions.

Also Check;

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1794265

To your first point, that's debatable. To your second, all I have to say is +1 respect for PC. That's what I was personally looking for; acknowledgment of FUBAR by IS, yet still willing to stand by them (instead of simply backing them up and tacitly supporting their actions). Rather similar to Invicta/NPO during the Karma war, IMO ;)

that's wrong , i condemned their action as King of TCB . That said i would off course never roll them , but i didn't support their acts and wouldn't have gotten our AA affected into the conflict in any way.

Also some pink AA's condemned their actions but treaties are treaties , and at such points they have to decide between two morals , sticking by their allies or their moral condemning the act and that is a very hard choice you know .

I was unaware that you had condemned their action :ph34r: I (along with the majority of players) do not read through most threads. If there wasn't an announcement about it, chances are I'm unaware. I am very much glad to see this action by TCB though :)

I am kinda up set that IS agreed to the terms. Many alliances have MD this and MD that. CG had none and this, made them an open target to any alliance out there. If anything this should have been a lesson learned to CG. START making treaties with alliances that have the power to back you up...

Looking good Crimson Guard. Was it really any surprise that a pink alliance would cave?

If you call if folding you clearly dont know IS very well. They dont give a damn that they have to pay reps. I doubt they care that the money and tech that was stolen has to be payed back. Im sure they did it cuz they were bored and wanted to have fun. Which is what they did. And they pissed off a lot of ppl in CN which makes them happy. So was really a win/win situation for them. Regardless of what you think

If you call if folding you clearly dont know IS very well. They dont give a damn that they have to pay reps. I doubt they care that the money and tech that was stolen has to be payed back. Im sure they did it cuz they were bored and wanted to have fun. Which is what they did. And they pissed off a lot of ppl in CN which makes them happy. So was really a win/win situation for them. Regardless of what you think

Wow, those sound like the exact people I want to be MDoAP'd to.

I have a strong feeling there was a bit more than that.

like, I don't know, a few people pulling strings because IS was messing up their plans

so they "offered support" to CG for "moral" reasons...

and IS was like "meh, it was fun, cut and run"

maybe...