Crimson Guard Edict #7: Declaration of Peace

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand 9m of these reps after my ZI for this copyright infringement in regards to the unauthorized use of my signature on these surrender terms.

If CG fails to meet these terms, I will have no choice but to notify my lawyers. :awesome:

Edited by RyanGDI

I demand 9m of these reps after my ZI for this copyright infringement in regards to the unauthorized use of my signature on these surrender terms.

If CG fails to meet these terms, I will have no choice but to notify my lawyers. :awesome:

No, anything but the lawyers, please, we're begging you! e410891.gif

I commend GC for showing restraint despite overwhelming support from accross the spectrum of Bobistan. Gluck to all parties.

/me gets off the lolpink train.

What can I say? When Doitzel offers you sexual favours to be lenient, who can decline?

At first I laughed. Then I re-read the OP and subsequent statements, and laughed even harder.

Congratulations, CG.

That's two PWN members compelled to eat crow in the space of....what, a week?

Good times.

You might almost say.... PWN got pwned?

Mercifully handled, CG. I would have beaten IS to a pulp as an example.

o/

So why didn't you beat us to a pulp? When I thought "Gee, I'd really like to help RAD fight NSO" I joined them for the duration of the war.

Edited by Tron Paul

So why didn't you beat us to a pulp? When I thought "Gee, I'd really like to help RAD fight NSO" I joined them for the duration of the war.

Most people don't hop in and out of alliances like jackets.

EDIT: Not to mention that it didn't really concern me. This whole event has been mild lulz for me, no reason to get up on a soapbox and start shooting off CMs over it.

EDIT2: Spelling.

Edited by Sir Taefir Estavok