Crimson Guard Edict #7: Declaration of Peace

Crimson Guard Announcement:

After a day of fighting, several days of negotiations, and plenty of overblown foolishness on the [OOC] Cyber Nations Forums [/OOC] an agreement has been reached between Internet Superheroes and Crimson Guard. Props to Doitzel, who stepped in after several hours of negotiation and cooled things down.

Surrender terms for Internet Superheroes:

Article One:

Internet Superheroes hereby surrender to Crimson Guard and a state of peace is declared between the two alliances. Internet Superheroes acknowledge that they waged an unjustified war of aggression against Crimson Guard and apologise for their actions.

Article Two:

Internet Superheroes agree to pay 84 million in reparations, payable in money or tech at a rate of 3m for 100 tech. This is to be paid within thirty days from the ratification of this document, or hostilities may be recommenced against Internet Superheroes.

/s/ for Crimson Guard:

Francesca, Chancellor of Crimson Guard, Saviour of Humanity, Roller of the Hard Six.

/s/ for Internet Superheroes:

King Xander the Only, Lord of Lolitics and White Knight of the Internet Supeheroes

/s/ for GDI:

RyanGDI, "What do I have to do with this?"

This document will be ratified in two days from the time this announcement is created.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Doitzel for helping us reach an agreement, it is appreciated.

This was had no reason to have ever happened, and I am glad that we didn't not escalate and decided to stick with diplomacy, and thanks to Xander for being reasonable and agreeing to pay reps. We'd like to thank all those that were ready to give military assistance if we called, especially The Coalition and Invicta. You have proven that one doesn't need a treaty to be friends. I am glad at least some people are still sane in this game.

lolWar was funny, and there have been much drama. Let us fight real wars with real CBs, next time. Thanks for the money, IS, I like money.

P.S RyanGDI, you spy, what are you doing?