Crimson Guard Edict #7: Declaration of Peace

No, you're wrong. Any alliance can start up on any colour, people that have no ties to them are not responsible for their actions if they are stupid. Just by being on the same colour as someone does not mean you are supporting their actions. If you are allied by a treaty to someone then, yes, you are supporting their actions, but the act of simply being on the same colour as someone does not imply that you are supporting their actions.

[ooc]That's like saying that because a murderer lives in the same town as you, you support the act of murder, even if you've never had any contact with that murderer before.[/ooc]

I fully agree with you. You misunderstood me*. TOP has an MDP with IRON, so there is a connection. All members of the The Orange Unity Treaty I would put in the same boat.

*It appears that Citadel does not have any connections to IRON other then TOP, so that was my error.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully agree with you. You misunderstood me*. TOP has an MDP with IRON, so there is a connection. All members of the The Orange Unity Treaty I would put in the same boat.

*It appears that Citadel does not have any connections to IRON other then TOP, so that was my error.

So TCB is responsible even though i didn't see a DoS and are just Treaty partners also many pink nations and alliances states they did not support the actions of IS.

I was more replying to how you were saying that anyone on a colour can be held responsible for other people on that colour. I probably should have quoted a different post.

So TCB is responsible even though i didn't see a DoS and are just Treaty partners also many pink nations and alliances states they did not support the actions of IS.

I haven't seen a statement from TCB on the issue one way or another. However, given that they are treatied with IS, and are keeping that treaty, and that they have not distanced themselves from IS, then yes. TCB supports PWN, pink, and IS, as they have given me no reason to think otherwise.

This is just my own opinion on the current matter.

I was more replying to how you were saying that anyone on a colour can be held responsible for other people on that colour. I probably should have quoted a different post.

If I'm thinking of what you're thinking of, I was probably meaning anyone in a color bloc.

I haven't seen a statement from TCB on the issue one way or another. However, given that they are treatied with IS, and are keeping that treaty, and that they have not distanced themselves from IS, then yes. TCB supports PWN, pink, and IS, as they have given me no reason to think otherwise.

This is just my own opinion on the current matter.

If I'm thinking of what you're thinking of, I was probably meaning anyone in a color bloc.

The treaty wasn't signed during the conflict so no it does not mean they support their actions.

Also Check;

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1794265

When a major alliance on a color does a certain action, it is expected that the alliance is backed up by not only their color but by their allies.

Case in point.... DoS's from other pink alliances. They supported IS even though IS was in the wrong, and, quite possibly, about to be rolled. That took guts, yes, but the fact is they backed up their treaty/color partner. In other words, pink* rolled together.

You can say IS doesn't represent the pink sphere, but honestly, they do. They have received support from pink, and no condemnation from pink. It seems pretty clear that IS and pink go hand in hand.

*at least, the major players on pink.

that's wrong , i condemned their action as King of TCB . That said i would off course never roll them , but i didn't support their acts and wouldn't have gotten our AA affected into the conflict in any way.

Also some pink AA's condemned their actions but treaties are treaties , and at such points they have to decide between two morals , sticking by their allies or their moral condemning the act and that is a very hard choice you know .

Edited by generals3

They are weak and unconnected. People only came together to support them because it was Internet Superheroes who were throwing the stones.

I keep hearing this, but... frankly, I'd never even heard of Internet Superheroes. That might just be me though.

I don't really have much to say about Crimson Guard, either. I think the same goes for most of my alliance. We saw an injustice perpetrated by one party against another, agreed unanimously to act, and did. I think most would've done the same if it were any two other alliances.

Edited by Elyat

What. It's your alliance. You declared peace. If you wanted war you could have got it. I really should start up a consulting business... Next time a pink alliance attacks you with no CB and half the world is clamoring for a reason to come and help you, call me. The only reason IS isn't in anarchy at this moment is because you either didn't want to bring them down, or didn't know how.

We offered terms before we hit with our friends, IS accepted them. The only reason IS isn't in anarchy is because Xander is sane.

Aren't you the leader of Crimson Guard? Did you actually let someone bully you into taking peace that you didn't want? Perhaps you can see why some of us doubt your alliance.

We bullied THEM into peace.

They are weak and unconnected (No Offence)... lol

Peace is just preferred over war, IS saw what it did wrong and took the consequences for their actions. How can they be hypocrites? nothing hypocritical at all here, they raided, turned into a war, peace was declared, reps being payed.

We were not unconnected. We've forced an alliance three times bigger than us into submission because of our connections.

They are weak and unconnected. People only came together to support them because it was Internet Superheroes who were throwing the stones. Which, is what happened. Really no way to dress it up.

People came to support us because we asked them to support us. We have forged many friendships with many people in our days, and these friendships payed off. Your whining doesn't change the facts. IS declared war without a CB and called it a tech raid, our friends objected and IS surrendered. Read the wording, it says "IS surrenders to CG".

People came to support us because we asked them to support us. We have forged many friendships with many people in our days, and these friendships payed off. Your whining doesn't change the facts. IS declared war without a CB and called it a tech raid, our friends objected and IS surrendered. Read the wording, it says "IS surrenders to CG".

So you guys will get reps of 105M?

And you think your former opponents will uphold the NAP why?

Why would the !@#$@#$ break it? Honestly, some people...

We offered terms before we hit with our friends, IS accepted them. The only reason IS isn't in anarchy is because Xander is sane.

We bullied THEM into peace.

We were not unconnected. We've forced an alliance three times bigger than us into submission because of our connections.

To be completely honest, I don't think all of them cared that much for CG, I'm not saying some didn't as I am sure some did but others came in for the better, reputation and because they saw a bigger chance. Also I don't think you "forced" IS, although I don't know in detail :P but I'm sure they are nice people and their conscious hurt after what they had done feeling they can only repay this horrible deed with 84 Million.

Edited by Emperor Brutus