WSE; Worst Sphere Ever

Ryan Greenberg

WSE; Worst Sphere Ever  

992 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me why you are so active in remembering the past, want to take a walk down Invictas road?

The only reason Pink is ahead is because of the amount of "bad" attention it got in the past few weeks.

Let's do take a walk down that road <_<

Yeah I've associated it with the purple team for a while now. Just seems to fit.

lol i agree big gay and useless does seem to fit the purple team also no one cares about noWedge anymore quit using that idiot as a shield and make an intelligent alliance then maybe purple won't be so bad

Edited by cptblck

lol i agree big gay and useless does seem to fit the purple team also no one cares about noWedge anymore quit using that idiot as a shield and make an intelligent alliance then maybe purple won't be so bad

This post goes a long way in proving your point. I have yet to identify specifically what that point is though.

One thing the Karma War did prove is that the influence of color spheres in foreign policy is far more tangible than they are credited, more so now than ever. This thread would be expected to be divided along color lines, but the content of the posts themselves suggest that the future of the Cyberverse will be more strongly dictated along these lines than ever before. Having said that, I see this thread as being highly biased by the current political spectrum; looking objectively at the circumstances of each sphere is beyond my current abilities, but if I were to create a new alliance I would most certainly select Blue and avoid Brown at all costs.

In my time in CN Pink was the sewer that you poured down alliances that you wanted to forget about. No alliance sentenced there ever wanted to stay, though Sparta made as good a run of the place as could be made. RAD enjoys it, but then RAD isn't quite right...

Every other team color has had some sanctioned/near sanctioned alliance(s) grow up there, either currently or in the past. As for Pink...well I'm sure there are people there now who would disagree, but Pink is by far the Worst Sphere Ever.

In my time in CN Pink was the sewer that you poured down alliances that you wanted to forget about. No alliance sentenced there ever wanted to stay, though Sparta made as good a run of the place as could be made. RAD enjoys it, but then RAD isn't quite right...

Every other team color has had some sanctioned/near sanctioned alliance(s) grow up there, either currently or in the past. As for Pink...well I'm sure there are people there now who would disagree, but Pink is by far the Worst Sphere Ever.

Uh, LUE? You only forgot the greatest alliance of all time.