Recognition of war

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i can't wait until NSO gets rolled :v:

Do you think that's an appropriate statement to make? Are you unaware of the fact that NSO has allies, and that they absolutely won't be "getting rolled", because we're willing to fight with them? Do you wish for STA, NpO and tLC to "get rolled" as well? Are you threatening to "roll" NSO or are you just running your mouth on the OWF because it makes you feel better about yourself? Are you aware that one of your closest allies is amongst those NSO allies?

Edited by pezstar

Do you think that's an appropriate statement to make? Are you unaware of the fact that NSO has allies, and that they absolutely won't be "getting rolled", because we're willing to fight with them? Do you wish for STA, NpO and tLC to "get rolled" as well? Are you threatening to "roll" NSO or are you just running your mouth on the OWF because it makes you feel better about yourself?

Don't listen to oya. We, at MK, have enough trouble ignoring him without you giving him any credit.

Anthony = OV

Anthony (OV) taunted RAD (NPO) a bit; RAD (NPO) attacked Anthony (OV); NSO (Karma) decided to teach RAD (NPO) a lesson about accepting bait.

Admittedly NSO is doing it on a much smaller scale, but it really holds up as a comparison.

I'm done even reading this thread if this is the best argument anyone can muster.

Who are you referring to?

The People posting in this thread with a gov title in their sig, those who cannot make coherent arguments and slaughter this language.

Believe it or not my friend, as much as I enjoy devastating the nation of someone who opposes me, I do wish it were not at the expense of your alliance.

The People posting in this thread with a gov title in their sig, those who cannot make coherent arguments and slaughter this language.

Believe it or not my friend, as much as I enjoy devastating the nation of someone who opposes me, I do wish it were not at the expense of your alliance.

Oh, I see.

Actually, I was just responding in an appropriate fashion to your crying about us hiding behind allies. When I state that we will fight you without our allies I am suddenly a bully? Is that because you have to start backpedaling every time someone calls you to the mat? :rolleyes:

As far as a one on one with me goes, what would be the point? I suck at the technical aspects of the [ooc]game[/ooc], I would very likely be defeated. And yet I would find no loss in such a defeat because ultimately such issues don't actually matter. Plus, you are probably out of my range. :P

EDIT: I see someone posted the stats. Now evidently you are a hypocrite as well for challenging a "weaker" nation. Surprise surprise.

Is everything crying to you? You're like a broken record and just not every good at this. I said you hide behind your allies, becuase, let's face it, you would never be this aggressive if Frostbite didn't march to your beat. Your alliance has, in the past, threatened to roll alliances using your allies strength. Besides, I called you to the mat, not IAA. I am not government or even active in IAA politics. I am just a loyal member. I personally have a problem with you, so why would I throw others in it with me? My actions and words are my own.

And yes, you would have been defeated. I'm glad you can at least admit that one.

Oh, and as for the last part, my bad. I assumed an Emperor of a moderate sized alliance who has a year old nation would have more than 4k NS. My mistake! I've been off PZI for what, 3 months? I expected you to be above me.

Oh, and as for the last part, my bad. I assumed an Emperor of a moderate sized alliance who has a year old nation would have more than 4k NS. My mistake! I've been off PZI for what, 3 months? I expected you to be above me.

The fact that you consider the worth of the person to only stem from physical goods says everything that needs to be said about your personality. Perhaps rather than making snide comments directed at the Dark Lord you should spend your leisure time becoming active in your alliance and contributing to the well being of the whole?

The fact that you consider the worth of the person to only stem from physical goods says everything that needs to be said about your personality. Perhaps rather than making snide comments directed at the Dark Lord you should spend your leisure time becoming active in your alliance and contributing to the well being of the whole?

I believe there is a Tyga Law that relates to that.

Oh lol dude, I'm fighting you :D

Is everything crying to you? You're like a broken record and just not every good at this. I said you hide behind your allies, becuase, let's face it, you would never be this aggressive if Frostbite didn't march to your beat. Your alliance has, in the past, threatened to roll alliances using your allies strength. Besides, I called you to the mat, not IAA. I am not government or even active in IAA politics. I am just a loyal member. I personally have a problem with you, so why would I throw others in it with me? My actions and words are my own.

And yes, you would have been defeated. I'm glad you can at least admit that one.

I can't speak for the rest of Frostbite, but I will say that Polaris has never (yet) gone to war in support of NSO.

Is everything crying to you? You're like a broken record and just not every good at this. I said you hide behind your allies, becuase, let's face it, you would never be this aggressive if Frostbite didn't march to your beat. Your alliance has, in the past, threatened to roll alliances using your allies strength.

I don't recall ever using the weight of our allies to threaten anyone. I do recall doing the exact opposite on more than one occasion. Are you sure you didn't just dream all of this?

Besides, I called you to the mat, not IAA. I am not government or even active in IAA politics. I am just a loyal member. I personally have a problem with you, so why would I throw others in it with me? My actions and words are my own.

Of all the people to make an asinine "my nation is better than yours" comment towards, Ivan Moldavi is clearly one of the worst choices. You've been around long enough and despised him and anything he touches long enough to understand how little material strength is valued within Pierconium.

Whether my alliance mates, or anyone else for that matter believes me, I have stood along with Starfox, I consider him a friend of mine (if he considers me a friend of his by this point is debatable), he is not a coward and he is not a whiner.

He doesn't need me to defend him, I know, but I just feel better putting this out there.

Edit-

Oh lol dude, I'm fighting you :D

Hey there. Don't know about you, but I'm sure having fun.

Edited by MiasmaCircle