Recognition of war

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the makings of a fine Dark Jedi.

Oh? You're the one leading a group of Sith into a limited engagement that might very well end with a lasting peace and some grudging respect from an alliance that you could very well have pounded into the pavement. I think that somewhere deep down you might have the makings of a fine Jedi.

That said, I apologize in advance if one of yours takes that as an invitation for a coup attempt. Though, I guess you might very well welcome such an attempt to help you keep sharp.

As to King DrunkWino's explanation: 100% true. We don't need to spice things too heavily so soon after a major war.

Oh for the sake of Rebel Virgina, drop the King bit. For some odd reason my palace scribes forbid me to change that part of my name while still in command of Bourbon. They concocted some strange idea that it would confuse the troops.

Edited by King DrunkWino

Oh for the sake of Rebel Virgina, drop the King bit. For some odd reason my palace scribes forbid me to change that part of my name while still in command of Bourbon. They concocted some strange idea that it would confuse the troops.

Well, if they are all saying "Who's drunk?" then they are already confused :P

Well, if they are all saying "Who's drunk?" then they are already confused :P

My citizens never ask who's drunk. The reason is because they all are. National law and all. Don't get confused, I know that the listed religion of Bourbon on our brochures is Voodoo. We thought that listing it as Drunkards might make tourists a bit uncomfortable on our streets.

My citizens never ask who's drunk. The reason is because they all are. National law and all. Don't get confused, I know that the listed religion of Bourbon on our brochures is Voodoo. We thought that listing it as Drunkards might make tourists a bit uncomfortable on our streets.

Vodoo is just as bad :lol1:

CRAP! Just made a Red Herring! <_< ok I'm done now.

If you wanna get techincal, Voodoo is good and Hoodoo is bad. You're right though, enough with this tangent and back to the dirty Sith entertainment special.

The only entertainment I will find is when this war gets larger.

Well that's pretty incoherent. Are you saying we're NPO 2.0? Why would you have a problem with that when MHA held a treaty with NPO for quite a while?

MHA held a treaty with NPO for a long time because we had faith in the sanctity of that treaty. When a weak CB was concocted against OV that precipitated the eventual Karma war, we did not believe the treaty to be held in that same esteem we had for it. So yes, we do have a problem - we had one then and Scutter and I have one now.

Edited by Crushtania

That's unfortunate. I'm sure RAD feels awful for upsetting MHA so by starting this war of aggression with the Sith.

LOL i guess you fail to read our posts completly. You ask to be attacked on the OWF then use that as an excuse to create a war with a completly weak CB because of it. Its absolutly pathetic and im amazed you still manage to keep your allies with the pathetic stunts you pull. You're the scum of cybernations.