Please Welcome Invicta's New Government Members.

Did the Purple Colony clear this with Pacifca first? I remember when the Green Colony got in trouble for not doing that.

You're a bit late. No, we don't clear our government appointments with anyone outside Invicta. Yes, NPO's Emperor, Regent and two FA IOs already posted in the thread.

Just to avoid confusion: We're not democratic, this isn't an election result, and we don't change our whole government at once. Normally, people resign their posts (occasionally are fired, but happily that doesn't need to happen very often) and new people are appointed. It's just that over the past month or two our government has changed quite a bit, as usually happens to us in summertime.

Congratulations on your new government! Good to see lotsa deputy ministers to make sure the actual ministers don't have to leave their cabana by the pool.

RED ALERT: They know the location our entire goverment!

Move the cabanas stat. (And bring one of those coconut drinks with the umbrellas in it!)

Haflinger is a decent addition, and there are still plenty of names I remember who ate nukes in the last war.

lolwut?

Addition?

I became Invicta's tech deal head in September 27, 2007. That was then not considered a formal government position, although the work I did then is now done on a much, much larger scale by our Finance department. I was appointed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs November 10th of that year, and since that date I have continuously been in Invicta government. DMoFA->MoFA->PM (a former position, roughly equivalent to our current Chief of Staff)->VP->Senator.

Thanks for liking me though :)

We count deputies among government; many other alliances don't.

Which means you have a big government, doesn't it? You also have more deputies for your seven ministries than I've ever seen for an alliance of 200. Nothing wrong with having a big government. I was merely commenting on its size.

Not really...

Ya rly

Take Care,

Celtic

Edited by Sal Paradise