Quick Announcement from Ordo Verde

sethb

Wow OV, that's a pretty significant sum relative to your size. Garnered, I imagine, because you were jumped on before anyone else in this whole mess. Congrats on your settlement, and may all parties involved find enjoyment in these peaceful times. :)

Edited by Rooman33

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OV has only 26 nations. Even in the best situation that amount will require about three months to be paid, and OV will have to dedicate the entirety of its Aid slots for it.

This is ridiculous! Is the NPO starting again to hold the little man down?

Bad Pacifica, bad!

Ohwait...

On August 3rd, my butt surrendered to this box of Twinkies. With that, I will be releasing the information about the amount of calories I will be releasing into my thighs. The amount is 13,193 and 234 grams of fat.

That is all.

I thought this was hilarious.

50k tech and 1 billion to 26 nations? seems kinda hard to pull off in a timely fashion.

I think that's intentional somehow.

Come now Sethb, you know I like you, but this seems excessive. I don't like the idea of getting an alliance to send you more money and tech than you need so as to extend the amount of time they are under terms.

OV has only 26 nations. Even in the best situation that amount will require about three months to be paid, and OV will have to dedicate the entirety of its Aid slots for it.

This is ridiculous! Is the NPO starting again to hold the little man down?

Bad Pacifica, bad!

Ohwait...

That is absolutely our goal. You can take our sanction, you can take reps off of us, you can make us admit defeat, but we shall always keep the little man down! </sarcasm>

The evil NPO is taking over all of OV's aid slot for almost 4 months, you evil NPO!

Congrats Seth, 1 bill is appropriate seeing how you were the first to get attacked and fought the entire way, and seeing how the Karma almost completely annihilated OV.

1 billion probably repairs the infra from about 4 nations. It is absolutely not excessive for the alliance that was singled out by the Hegemony for bullying, and then attacked aggressively to start the whole war – it almost certainly doesn't even cover the damage done to OV. The tech part of the reps is more punitive, which again is fair in the circumstances, although the logistics of actually sending it mean that the number is at the upper end of what is reasonable.

:ph34r:

Hopefully OV will be able to provide all the aid targets needed to receive these reps in a timely fashion in accordance with the terms.

And if they are not, then their reps will hopefully be diverted to another alliance so as to not needlessly extend the terms because of the recipient's inability to receive the reps.

Seeing as you guys didn't even fill all our aid slots for the first round of reps, having only 2 of our guys have all there slots filled and then to even have some of the nations have no aid offers at all, you can't really punt the blame onto us should the terms prolong due to unpaid reps.

This may be the first and last time I ever agree with Pacifica, but these reps are just absolutely and completely ridiculous for an alliance of your size. You didn't take that kind of damage and you didn't deal that kind of damage out. This is the equivalent of the skinny guy at a curbstomp kicking someone who's already unconscious.

You have 26 members, 3 of whom have seniorities that indicate they didn't fight in this war. What are you trying to do by forcing these sort of reparations, bankroll every aid program an alliance like yours could ever possibly want? I wasn't aware that was the purpose of reparations.

This may be the first and last time I ever agree with Pacifica, but these reps are just absolutely and completely ridiculous for an alliance of your size. You didn't take that kind of damage and you didn't deal that kind of damage out. This is the equivalent of the skinny guy at a curbstomp kicking someone who's already unconscious.

You have 26 members, 3 of whom have seniorities that indicate they didn't fight in this war. What are you trying to do by forcing these sort of reparations, bankroll every aid program an alliance like yours could ever possibly want? I wasn't aware that was the purpose of reparations.

Everyone who shall be recieveing reperations for OV, fought in the war. Not everyone was in OV during the war however, but still fought all the same against NPO.

Everyone who shall be recieveing reperations for OV, fought in the war. Not everyone was in OV during the war however, but still fought all the same against NPO.

That's all well and good. That takes the amount of nations receiving the aid down to 23, which makes the calculations seem even more absurd.

This just amounts to extortion.

25 nations actually.

Okay you're really not doing anything now except squabble over numbers that are pretty much irrelevant and not refuting any point I'm making. With 25 nations, that's 40 million dollars and 2000 technology per nation. Your alliance is going to end up with more technology than infra. :lol1:

Okay you're really not doing anything now except squabble over numbers that are pretty much irrelevant and not refuting any point I'm making. With 25 nations, that's 40 million dollars and 2000 technology per nation. Your alliance is going to end up with more technology than infra. :lol1:

All im doing is ensuring you got the right numbers, I didnt come here to argue with anyone.