Athens Announcement

What a ride it has been guys. Despite [(OOC) me shakes fist at admin for being 3 months too late on the 25 day rule] a silly deletion(OOC), I am remindind every day of the correct decision myself and several members of FINAL made in leaving to defend our protectors in the noCB war. Thank you Londo for having us, hope we havent been too much trouble. And here is to another year. I love you guys.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo! Go us!

I'm very proud to be a member of Athens. Londo is one of the greatest people in CN and it's an honour to work with him - and he is only one of many awesome people in an awesome alliance.

Edited by Azhrei

If someone had told me, a year ago, that you guys would be directly behind us in the top 20, I wouldn't have believed you at all. Especially if you follow this alliance all the way back to its roots, meeting Londo at a trade board.

Extremely impressive, my friend. You have done a truly remarkable job.

I have to say that once I saw the first Athens announcement I knew there would be many more that alluded to greatness, resilience and determination to be the best. I am proud to have Athens as friends and allies over their year and I wish them many more momentous achievements as time wears on.

o/ Athens!

Point of the story: You got all your strength through merges.

The code Nitemare. Adhere to it.

Thank you for the shout out and congrats on 1 year. Remember the people who got you there because your friends are your greatest strength.