TOOL - RoK Joint Announcement

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Branimir's right, congratulating an alliance on a dropped treaty is classless. It's not a 'post-NPO' thing though, it started earlier this year – there were several instances in the cancellations before the Karma War. If you don't have anything other than a poorly veiled jab at one of the alliances to say, don't bother saying anything.

I'm not sure why relations between TOOL and Rok got to this point, but I am genuinely sad to see this.

Good luck to both parties in the future.

from what i understand they were supposed to attack legion because of a treaty with RoK but didn't and they honored IRONs treaty(i think) and that led to this, thats what i remember(i looked into this like 3 months ago so i might be wrong :P)

Branimir's right, congratulating an alliance on a dropped treaty is classless. It's not a 'post-NPO' thing though, it started earlier this year – there were several instances in the cancellations before the Karma War. If you don't have anything other than a poorly veiled jab at one of the alliances to say, don't bother saying anything.

Yeah, heaven forbid someone states their view on it other than the usual "Good luck to both parties" or "Unfortunate but necessary".

from what i understand they were supposed to attack legion because of a treaty with RoK but didn't and they honored IRONs treaty(i think) and that led to this, thats what i remember(i looked into this like 3 months ago so i might be wrong :P)

Um... we honored TPF's treaty and we never were supposed to attack anyone. Amusing how people seem to think they know things but they don't. This has nothing to do with that and presuming to know so only really does come off presumptuous.

lol, I guess that's one rumor I never heard back before the war started.

I just wanted to say that the new culture as of late, where one in such treaty cancellations actually congratulate (!) one party for the break up, shows a deep lack of any class. Of course nobody can stop you to come out as classless, but if I can appeal to general public that this trend be stopped.

It was never present before, not even in the times of the "north" and "south" web. I don't know from where this came from.

If you don't have anything to say, then don't.

edit: Stray goes to you too man, stop it :P

That's been happening for a long time. Stop trying to throw blame on "Karma's new world".

Edited by Penkala

I just wanted to say that the new culture as of late, where one in such treaty cancellations actually congratulate (!) one party for the break up, shows a deep lack of any class. Of course nobody can stop you to come out as classless, but if I can appeal to general public that this trend be stopped.

It was never present before, not even in the times of the "north" and "south" web. I don't know from where this came from.

If you don't have anything to say, then don't.

Yes, I think this is right too.

'Course it's really funny when people congratulate alliances who are getting cancelled on, not realizing whose idea the cancellation was.