NPO lost their sanction

King Death II

It will be back in time. Discuss? Well it was probably due to WTF ghosts and NPO's reps.

Lol excuses. Also, NPO hasn't started paying reps yet.

then forced to gear up to pay the largest reps in history to the most benevolent force ever created in CN

What you're saying there is really kind of like Hitler accusing the British of hating on the Jews.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we get it back? We'll see.

The word you are looking for is "Yes"

Anyone who doesnt believe that the NPO will regain a sanction really is in some sort of fantasy world. The NPO will get the sanction back quickly after terms expire, if not during the terms due to naural rebuilding of nations.

Not surprising. What will be interesting to see is, after the reps have been paid off, if the Pacific banking system is as good as they've always claimed it to be. If it is, I'd assume they'll get a sanction back eventually. All they need to do is stay out of the next global war and a few will likely be bumped out.

Two pages and it's already got Hitler in it.

Come on guys, I expect better from you.

I'd expect better from you, Spock. It seems that you've forgot what kind of forum you're moderating or you've been plunged into delusional hope where there's none.

The night NPO kicked off VietFAN against us, more than two years ago, I warned Moo in private chat that they were risking their sanction.

He laughed.

I told you so, Moo. :ph34r:

I think that these two events are completely unrelated.

The time frame between the events and the myriad of other contributing factors makes this event at best a very minor contributing factor.

Now for the sake of friendly competition, lets see if FAN can regain its sanction before the NPO. That would be exciting to watch. :popcorn:

The time frame between the events and the myriad of other contributing factors makes this event at best a very minor contributing factor.

Now for the sake of friendly competition, lets see if FAN can regain its sanction before the NPO. That would be exciting to watch. :popcorn:

I agree. The "I told you so" doesn't work. That said, NPO has a few very low infra nations, is probably without a whole lot of military right now, and has probably still over 600 nations. (I can't check the stats right now). If my assumptions are correct, it'll take them no time to regain the sanction. No excuses needed.

FAN showed the world that NPO was a poorly managed paper tiger. Many key events that occured later can be traced to the huge prestige and large NS hit that NPO talk during the FAN war.

Well i remember the days they where just a run of the mill alliance. What makes them stand out above the rest is the Membership. Like it or not the have more loyal members then most alliance could only dream of. It goes to show that they kept a high number of members while at war for this amount of time.

They will be back by the end of they year.

Its not all about sanction.

I think what some people are forgetting is the arrogance of NPO and their government are the cause of their current position. Arrogance will not get them out of this mess -- only humility will.

In utter defiance the faces of the down-trodden stepped on the boots of their oppressors. Such a poetic paradox should be remembered for future victories.

They'll get their sanction back, but will they change enough to keep it? I know there is good in them. Their Emperor hasn't driven it from them fully.

Our Emperor is the shining beacon of hope and all that is good.

If you think there is good in us, you may need to get more of that koolaid :P

Fairly certain FAN wants nothing to do with a Sanction......A sanction means absolutely nothing to us and only brings trouble, rogues and attention.

Regardless if NPO gets their sanction back or not and regardless of how long they go w/o one, this is a Beautiful day.

Not a FAN spokesman.....nothing official, move along.

Did you really need to start a thread about this? Everyone knew it was going to happen, everyone knows it did, everyone knows why, and everyone knows we'll be getting it back eventually, though we'll be lagging far behind everyone due to the reps. Case closed.

Of course it was going to be said. Back in the day, the troll legions of NPO were always very happy to point out the loss of status they inflicted on other alliances, and some people have very long memories. The troll legions may be gone, and it may not have been the nicest thing to do, but it was inevitable.

Just take it. It wasn't mean spirited, at least not in the OP. I remember how big a deal it was when the Legion took #1 from NPO a couple of years ago and everybody was "OMG, is this the end of NPO as we know it?". When the next sanction update rolled around (wasn't it monthly back then?) NPO was back on top and except for another brief period with GPA on top, NPO was back, and with a vengeance. While the fall is more extreme this time, NPO will be back and a formidable force in Bob soon.

Just noticed that this morning. I can't believe they just barely lost their sanction!

Random Thought: I hope they rewrite recruitment messages. Do they still say "#1 Alliance"? Cause they're not even sanctioned anymore.

Random Thought 2: That's 3 Sanctioned neutrals. :blink:

Just noticed that this morning. I can't believe they just barely lost their sanction!

Random Thought: I hope they rewrite recruitment messages. Do they still say "#1 Alliance"? Cause they're not even sanctioned anymore.

Random Thought 2: That's 3 Sanctioned neutrals. :blink:

THEN DARNED NEUTRALS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!