Regarding peace terms with TPF

The majority of NPO membership wasn't here even 1 year ago.

Your leadership was. Funny, when some folks were trying to bring more accountability into the NPO so that the BR might have more say in things it was considered unpatriotic. Now you want to claim ignorance? Sorry, not gonna fly BR. Maybe now though you guys wont allow your leaders to get away with as much as they used to.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your leadership was. Funny, when some folks were trying to bring more accountability into the NPO so that the BR might have more say in things it was considered unpatriotic. Now you want to claim ignorance? Sorry, not gonna fly BR. Maybe now though you guys wont allow your leaders to get away with as much as they used to.

Most of our leadership wasn't in leadership a year ago either.

Have you ever met deathcat? Spoken with him? Gotten to know him?

I am going to go out on a limb and say NO you havent and are just pompously throwing around your twattle prejudging individuals you have zero knowledge of.

DC has never participated in one instance of political bs in this game. He has allways had a kind word to say on these forums when posting and has allways been cordial when on IRC, EVEN to people on the 'other' side.

So go ahead and regurgitate all the anti-hegemony squawk you want to all day long but get a clue before prejudging people and attacking someone for no reason whatsoever(ya know one of the things you preach was bad when the hegemony did it)

oh and blah blah blah yes Tyga your holier then thou response will be undoubtably correct and smug(figured I would respond to w/e you post now as im exiting the thread)

He was a member of an alliance that happily smashed smaller allliances and took reps afterwards. Now his alliance gets a dose of that medicine he quits stating people are asshats for imposing terms that his alliance happily did for a long time.

I don't need to know deathcat to see that.

Now perhaps rather than your usual irrational ranting you might want address what I was actually referring to. ;)

Edited by Tygaland

Incidentally, Karma is burning TPF's couch so, ya I guess that's the other option.

And it would certainly save time and effort, I might add.

Screw the burrito, I have a couch I need to sell, damn it.

BURN THE COUCH!

Then cook the burrito!

Made out of the most delicious meat of all.... <_< >_>

We want peace. At the same time, we also want reps.

The person who holds the key to peace and reps won't give it to us unless we smack him silly some more.

So, we smack him silly some more.

That is not to say that we don't want peace.

So you don't want peace. You want reps. I understand these pesky alliances have a tendency to fight back when you ask them for money and gets in the way of you being Captain Karma: I Save The World And I Am Awesome, but that's not how "peace" works.

Thank you.

Want a million dollars?

You can have it if I can paralyze you from the neck down by breaking your spine and then burn your house down with your family inside it.

If you say no, you obviously didn't really want a million dollars at all.

Do we see why this is stupid yet?

No, it is not stupid. Obviously I don't WANT a million dollars. What I WANT is a better life for myself, and a million dollars is a tool to get that. This is obvious to anyone who sits down and thinks for more than two seconds.

Now since this takes all of about two seconds to figure out, I am rather insulted when I am being lied to in the OP, when the lie is so blatantly obvious.

It's a matter of priorities. MK and their friends don't put peace very high on the priority list.

That's not how TPF does business.

TPF isn't continuing the war. TPF is 75% in peace mode. It literally can't continue the war. This is how "Karma" does business.

The important ones were. The rest just learned to fall in line by working for those at the top until it was there turn to step into the same shoes that those before once wore.

It's how the Cult works.

lol wut

From the wiki:

Emperor: TrotskysRevenge

Imperial Officers:

Imperial Regent: Mary the Fantabulous

Imperial Counselor: Vladimir, Philosopher, Bakunin's Dream, Z'ha'dum, Frawley, Koona

Standartenfuhrer: Dilber

Military Affairs: Loucifer, Umbrae Noctem

Foreign Affairs: VektorZero, Hawk_11, DarkMistress and Triyun

Internal Affairs: noob5, Sir Donald R. Deamon

Economic Affairs: Millionario

Technological Affairs: Cortath

Clerk: Sir Paul

High Command

General: Lord Valleo

Colonel: Jesse End, Xantha

Praetorian Prefect: Zeta Defender

Intelligence Director: Bilrow

Council Pacifica

Brehon

Sarai

Elegarth

Blueline976

Comrade Ash

Muffasaville

Off all of them, only one (Sarai) has been in NPO for less than a year.

EDIT: broken quote tag

Edited by flak attack

lol wut

From the wiki:

Off all of them, only one (Sarai) has been in NPO for less than a year.

EDIT: broken quote tag

That's interesting, I don't recall saying they weren't in NPO a year ago.

Reading comprehension FTW.

The important ones were. The rest just learned to fall in line by working for those at the top until it was there turn to step into the same shoes that those before once wore.

It's how the Cult works.

Well now that we've moved away from facts and into the realm of random speculation, I'm going to just point out how the evil CN fairies made you say that.

He was a member of an alliance that happily smashed smaller allliances and took reps afterwards. Now his alliance gets a dose of that medicine he quits stating people are asshats for imposing terms that his alliance happily did for a long time.

I don't need to know deathcat to see that.

Now perhaps rather than your usual irrational ranting you might want address what I was actually referring to. ;)

Then you are blind and choose not to read. I said when I leave.. its because of people who say good riddance to a player that has never had an unkind word to say to "ANYONE". Ask Twisted if I've been a friend since this started.. the answer will be yes. And I have NEVER taken reps.. period. Even the small amounts Elysium got in any wars past. Very few terms were ever offered in alliances I belonged to and I have been opposed to reps for offensive actions. I'm also still here because of this losing war.. not because I wanted to actually be in one... I've tried to be a good opponent but haven't the time nor the inclination to Play anymore.. *before the war I mentioned leaving.. then It hit and I decided to stay with my friends and not leave them to hang..

Anyway.. Morality aside.. I wish all sides the best in moving on... PLEASE :P

Thanks to CJ, Agnu, Ayrrie and others for their kind words.. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers friends.. long life to you all

oo/

DC OUT

That's interesting, I don't recall saying they weren't in NPO a year ago.

Reading comprehension FTW.

For those of us who don't want to put together the fragmented pieces of this argument...tell us...

Why does it matter whether the current NPO leadership was in leadership a year ago over simply being in NPO a year ago? In either case, they should have known what their alliance did.

Well now that we've moved away from facts and into the realm of random speculation, I'm going to just point out how the evil CN fairies made you say that.

If it could be considered random speculation it is only because flak attack just showed you how your entire leadership team has been there for longer then a year.

If your leadership really did change and yet the same course was taken repeatedly then my statement is not random speculation though and is really quite spot on because none of this "new leadership" brought about any change.

Oh sure, there is all the funny stuff that the Council thinks they have done to change the NPO but that is all just fuzzy good feeling stuff done to keep the BR happy. Seriously, I hope you guys do Alot of reevaluating within the NPO. Those are your nations that got torn up from the floor up, they do not belong to your leaders and you really do deserve better.

For those of us who don't want to put together the fragmented pieces of this argument...tell us...

Why does it matter whether the current NPO leadership was in leadership a year ago over simply being in NPO a year ago? In either case, they should have known what their alliance did.

Unless of course he is willing to admit that those not in high leadership have absolutely no clue as to what their leaders do with all that power that the BR nations provide the leaders with?

Edited by HeinousOne

BURN THE COUCH!

Then cook the burrito!

Made out of the most delicious meat of all.... <_< >_>

So you don't want peace. You want reps. I understand these pesky alliances have a tendency to fight back when you ask them for money and gets in the way of you being Captain Karma: I Save The World And I Am Awesome, but that's not how "peace" works.

Thank you.

No, it is not stupid. Obviously I don't WANT a million dollars. What I WANT is a better life for myself, and a million dollars is a tool to get that. This is obvious to anyone who sits down and thinks for more than two seconds.

Now since this takes all of about two seconds to figure out, I am rather insulted when I am being lied to in the OP, when the lie is so blatantly obvious.

It's a matter of priorities. MK and their friends don't put peace very high on the priority list.

TPF isn't continuing the war. TPF is 75% in peace mode. It literally can't continue the war. This is how "Karma" does business.

Ok, they don't want peace. They want to give TPF surrender terms instead of continuing the current state of war. That's completely different than peace.

Wasn't he the one who saved your derriere in the FIST-Polar War? At the very least you owe him your respect.

No, he did not. I was ZIed during that specific war. My involvement with mhawk begins after it was over.

I think you should stick to talking about things you have at least some knowledge of.

Ok, they don't want peace. They want to give TPF surrender terms instead of continuing the current state of war. That's completely different than peace.

Like I said before:

"You want reps. I understand these pesky alliances have a tendency to fight back when you ask them for money and gets in the way of you being Captain Karma: I Save The World And I Am Awesome, but that's not how "peace" works."

If it could be considered random speculation it is only because flak attack just showed you how your entire leadership team has been there for longer then a year.

If your leadership really did change and yet the same course was taken repeatedly then my statement is not random speculation though and is really quite spot on because none of this "new leadership" brought about any change.

Oh sure, there is all the funny stuff that the Council thinks they have done to change the NPO but that is all just fuzzy good feeling stuff done to keep the BR happy. Seriously, I hope you guys do Alot of reevaluating within the NPO. Those are your nations that got torn up from the floor up, they do not belong to your leaders and you really do deserve better.

Flak attack can't read, apparently.

I guess you can't either.

As for our government not fighting in the war, or not being ZIed, it's you who's been lied to by your leaders then. The only one who didn't fight in the war was Millionario, he's head of the bank.

Then you are blind and choose not to read. I said when I leave.. its because of people who say good riddance to a player that has never had an unkind word to say to "ANYONE". Ask Twisted if I've been a friend since this started.. the answer will be yes. And I have NEVER taken reps.. period. Even the small amounts Elysium got in any wars past. Very few terms were ever offered in alliances I belonged to and I have been opposed to reps for offensive actions. I'm also still here because of this losing war.. not because I wanted to actually be in one... I've tried to be a good opponent but haven't the time nor the inclination to Play anymore.. *before the war I mentioned leaving.. then It hit and I decided to stay with my friends and not leave them to hang..

Anyway.. Morality aside.. I wish all sides the best in moving on... PLEASE :P

Thanks to CJ, Agnu, Ayrrie and others for their kind words.. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers friends.. long life to you all

oo/

DC OUT

I have never said good riddance to anyone.

The issue is, regardless of whether your nation accepted reps, you were a member of an alliance that demanded them. The peace terms in war are handed out to alliances by alliances, not individuals. Your alliance demanded reps when they stomped alliances aggressively and now your alliance is asked to do the same when they lose a war. Them's the breaks. [ooc]Best of luck in RL[/ooc]

You can basically scrape all the !@#$%^&* aside and get to the heart of the matter. PC wants to have something they can laugh at TPF about for all eternity. Look at their reps from TPF in this compared to the others. Is it doable? Sure it is. Is it meant as an obvious insult? Oh hell yes.

I am not saying what TPF should do, at this point I am just casually watching but I would be betting that Mhawk and crew are not going to give PC that sort of satisfaction.

Quite an ugly situation all around and yes, its quite amusing to see the same tactics brought out that NPO used. I thought NPO was smart in doing such and now it appears MK is just as smart.

I don't blame them one bit for what they're asking. The trouble TPF put them through, the damage they've both sustained.. to the winner goes the spoils.

Oh well. Sucks to be TPF right now, but oh well.