Regarding peace terms with TPF

What I don't think a lot of you get is that there just aren't a lot of us with warchests left. A lot of us are in bill lock. Only 2 TPF members have not fought in this war. Everyone else has been out there getting nuked. NPO had a lot of banks stay hippy the whole war... We didn't. Should we have kept a reserve? Maybe. But at the risk of sounding like Warbud, it is what it is.

-Bama

So because you opted to chose an unrestrained fighting strategy to inflict the most damage upon the alliances you were engaged with they should then let you off easier because of it? I personally would expect to see greater reparations if my alliance had taken this approach.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the logic behind the OP is that the longer one stays at war honoring their treaties,the harsher are the terms they should expect?

Wow, that's just h...nvm I should just go look up "Karma" in a dictionary (again) I guess.

What doesn't make sense about that to you? Yes. TPF and mhawk specifically wanted to go play roll-an-AA again, attacked and underestimated the world's resolve, then refused to back down, raising the cost of defense of OV and the future with every day they kept fighting. The more you drink, the higher the tab goes.

Edited by Schattenmann

These terms are eminently fair. They are harsh, but TPF was one of the key players of the hegemony and one of the main instigators of this war. They are proportional lighter than NPO's and they are only in effect for 90 days. I'd take it and run.

So, the logic behind the OP is that the longer one stays at war honoring their treaties,the harsher are the terms they should expect?

Wow, that's just h...nvm I should just go look up "Karma" in a dictionary (again) I guess.

Even if that were the logic, these terms are hardly harsh.

Edited by SpoiL

What doesn't make sense about that to you? Yes. TPF and mhawk specifically wanted to go play roll-an-AA again, attacked and underestimated the world's resolve, then refused to back down, raising the cost of defense of OV and the future with every day they kept fighting. The more you drink, the higher the tab goes.

The more you repeat a line of BS, the more dumbasses flock to your standard. That doesn't make the line of BS that you spout any truer; it merely makes your circle of friends look more clueless.

The more you repeat a line of BS, the more dumbasses flock to your standard. That doesn't make the line of BS that you spout any truer; it merely makes your circle of friends look more clueless.

This is probably the best explanation I've seen for how Pacifica managed to accumulate so many allies in its day.

Ok, but the statement he said is true.

What is going on here?

I just think the entire situation is hilarious. TPF got its $@! beat because it started a war along with NPO and Co, then depended on the charity of the people it aggressed against, and is now crying because the charity's not there.

Keep up the good work, MK, PC, etc. Don't let third parties get in the middle of these talks and water them down; they're already diluted enough.

Keep up the good work, MK, PC, etc. Don't let third parties get in the middle of these talks and water them down; they're already diluted enough.

Yeah it's not like mhawk ever gave MK white peace! Oh wait...

What I don't think a lot of you get is that there just aren't a lot of us with warchests left. A lot of us are in bill lock. Only 2 TPF members have not fought in this war. Everyone else has been out there getting nuked. NPO had a lot of banks stay hippy the whole war... We didn't. Should we have kept a reserve? Maybe. But at the risk of sounding like Warbud, it is what it is.

-Bama

It would take 2 TPF nations sending money to pay the money reps within the time period, 3 within the 6 months. The tech could relatively easily be paid via tech deals, with outside aid to the senders, by nations with tech on hand, etc.

Why are you insulting TPF in the thread that you should be using to garner sympathy for them? TPF believed its own !@#$%^&* for far too long, now they look clueless.

What is going on here?

You give Arcades too much credit.

These terms are eminently fair. They are harsh, but TPF was one of the key players of the hegemony and one of the main instigators of this war. They are proportional lighter than NPO's and they are only in effect for 90 days. I'd take it and run.

Minimum of 90 days.

Even if that were the logic, these terms are hardly harsh.

But according to the OP that is the logic.

What is going on here?

SethB spied.

OV refused to kick him out.

OV was rolled.

Karma saw that as the perfect time to launch their planned attacks.

TORN and NPO threw the first punch; TPF did the negotiating; SethB did the spying that began it all.

To say that TPF is responsible, or that NPO is responsible is victor's history. To then repeat the same line again and again is either indicative of a mental condition or someone being willfully ignorant.

This is just silly. The terms may be "harsh" after all this time of war, but you can't have honestly expected much better, and you can't honestly expect to get much better at this point, and certainly not by flipping off people.

And 9,000 tech to Mushroom Kingdom taking back what TPF took from C&G in the noCB war... This is not an alliance that deserves white peace or an extremely easy peace...We desire peace, and the reasonable terms we have offered remain open whenever TPF can bring themselves to accept them.

Bwahahahahhaa. NPO lying to me didn't work. You think YOUR lies are going to convince me anymore?

It's very simple: you're winning a war. You're continuing to attack them. That means you don't want peace.

As someone who has been inside the PC war room, and heard a million stories about PC .vs. TPF, I think it's pretty safe to say that TPF will never ever survive this war.

No seriously.

I wonder what Zenith will do when their leash is gone.

Bwahahahahhaa. NPO lying to me didn't work. You think YOUR lies are going to convince me anymore?

It's very simple: you're winning a war. You're continuing to attack them. That means you don't want peace.

That "argument" is absurd and stupid and you should feel bad for repeating it.