Regarding peace terms with TPF

To be completely honest I'm surprised that those fighting TPF are still keeping these same terms on the table. If it were up to me and I received the treatment the OP dictates, I'd take the terms off the table for a bit. Let them sweat it out a while longer and bring it back to them. The Karma forces against TPF have been considerate enough and it's time TPF recognize that.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SethB spied.

OV refused to kick him out.

OV was rolled.

Karma saw that as the perfect time to launch their planned attacks.

TORN and NPO threw the first punch; TPF did the negotiating; SethB did the spying that began it all.

To say that TPF is responsible, or that NPO is responsible is victor's history. To then repeat the same line again and again is either indicative of a mental condition or someone being willfully ignorant.

You missed that part about how you guys were simultaneously spying in the first place, giving you no right to make the demands you did. Hell, TPF wanted SethB's head for spying, and Karma was ready to give it to them in exchange for mhawk's head, also for spying. You've got no leg to stand on.

SethB spied.

OV was rolled.

TORN and NPO threw the first punch; TPF did the negotiating; SethB did the spying that began it all.

To say that TPF is responsible, or that NPO is responsible is victor's history. To then repeat the same line again and again is either indicative of a mental condition or someone being willfully ignorant.

The Emperor Emeritus has already conceded that NPO has as much "spied" as SethB ever did. NPO is responsible for the situation they're in--your genius winners-of-the-game attacked in bad faith in the middle of talks then actually threw up the "bad connection" defense when you realized that no one was going to eat your !@#$ sandwiches anymore.

We know that NPO was certain of its victory at the outset of the war, because if there had been even the smallest inkling of defeat you would have resigned from NPO and joined MK before the war started.

Edited by Schattenmann

SethB spied.

OV was rolled.

It's funny because you think it's true.

You can basically scrape all the !@#$%^&* aside and get to the heart of the matter. PC wants to have something they can laugh at TPF about for all eternity. Look at their reps from TPF in this compared to the others. Is it doable? Sure it is. Is it meant as an obvious insult? Oh hell yes.

I am not saying what TPF should do, at this point I am just casually watching but I would be betting that Mhawk and crew are not going to give PC that sort of satisfaction.

Quite an ugly situation all around and yes, its quite amusing to see the same tactics brought out that NPO used. I thought NPO was smart in doing such and now it appears MK is just as smart.

These terms are eminently fair. They are harsh, but TPF was one of the key players of the hegemony and one of the main instigators of this war. They are proportional lighter than NPO's and they are only in effect for 90 days. I'd take it and run.

Since when have they been a "main instigator"? Since they honoured a treaty and stepped in to fight with an ally?

If you ask me, that isn't deserving of any reps at all. We got peace, they were fighting with us, they should get peace. Our terms were enough to cover any that the rest of "The Hegemony" (or however many was left) should have to.

Edit: Oh God... I was on the fourth page.

Edited by TrilobyteMan

So, the logic behind the OP is that the longer one stays at war honoring their treaties,the harsher are the terms they should expect?

Wow, that's just h...nvm I should just go look up "Karma" in a dictionary (again) I guess.

Honoring a treaty is not a get out of jail free card. Why you honored the treaty and who you honored it with and what they did matter a whole lot more than the actual honoring.

This coming from you is rather amusing. Where would you be without the Pacifican press to copy?

Probably still orchestrating world-altering events in back rooms on a shoestring budget, living in the glory of the knowledge of my own self-determination. And you'd still be hopping from one winning alliance to another posting pics of your cool car and bragging about your war casualties.

And THIS is why I'm leaving Bob.. Not mhawk's refusal... just the immaturity that has become the staple of Bob-oltics. I have never treated anyone unfairly or with spite or vengence in my heart. I don't expect many others would agree with me but CN has really gone down in quality in the last year or so. I am not asking for sympathy for TPF. I came here of my own free will..but only knowing that mhawk was going to lead TPF and that the changes he was trying to bring would be for the better. None of us had any illusions that it wouldn't be a hard road ahead to change perceptions.. but we came anyways. Most of us who arrived with mhawk have moved on.. I have stayed to do what I can to help rebuild and pay off reps when the war was done.. My only issue is reps to PC.. they have pushed for this war against us, breaking a treaty *don't tell me it was set up to be broken by us as I specifically have friends in PC and approved of mhawk's approach to try to reconcile.. The Intent was to rebuild relations...* If they hadn't attacked us by breaking the treaty.. goading us on *general membership* in OWF.. and then attacked our protectorate, California (resolved? reps paid?) I wouldn't be complaining about our terms. I have no issue with any of the others and would love to be able to accept any of the other terms... minus the PC ones. *no offense PC but you guys have pushed the attacks from your end this war.*

Regardless.. when I leave.. it won't be to return later. I'll miss the friends I've made.. But CN isn't my bag anymore. No place for people like me anymore... I wish Bob well in recovering from this war and moving on...

oo/ TPF \oo

*as for MK.. I have always admired your AA from a distance and after Elysium whitepeaced last war.. was hoping we could become allies some day.. my hope still burns.. you are a good group.. but you need more Trace :P

PC.. I hope someday you guys come around and see "us" for who "we" are... not what we "were".

Peace out.. and may you all miss my Ribs :P

As I said, victor's history. Guys, if it's so wrong when the NPO does it, it must be equally wrong when others do it. Simply manning up and saying "Yeah, Pacifica, we've planned this for months/years, but we only just had enough people behind us to be successful" would be a great step in the right direction.

But for all your talk about Karma and other tripe you really don't mean any of it. Better to have named yourselves "Cold Vengeance" and been done with it. It would have been 100% more honest.

I give your coalition a month to degenerate; the real reason you have posted this probably has more to do with moving on to your next target than anything else.

That "argument" is absurd and stupid and you should feel bad for repeating it.

I'm sorry, I didn't know these guys were fighting a struggle-to-the-death against the 1 million NS alliance with 75% of the alliance in peace mode. Obviously I am clueless and TPF has secret nuclear moon base wonders.

See, it's very simple:

(note you in a general sense)

You're attacking someone.

They're in peace mode and you have a big NS advantage

You then ask for tech

Your members go "LOL MHAWK IS STUPID AND HE DESERVES TO DIE"

You keep attacking

That means you don't want peace.

If you want peace, you can...not attack.

Very, very simple. It's like, kindergarteners can see it simple. The aggressors don't want peace, they want punishment.

You can basically scrape all the !@#$%^&* aside and get to the heart of the matter. PC wants to have something they can laugh at TPF about for all eternity. Look at their reps from TPF in this compared to the others. Is it doable? Sure it is. Is it meant as an obvious insult? Oh hell yes.

I am not saying what TPF should do, at this point I am just casually watching but I would be betting that Mhawk and crew are not going to give PC that sort of satisfaction.

Quite an ugly situation all around and yes, its quite amusing to see the same tactics brought out that NPO used. I thought NPO was smart in doing such and now it appears MK is just as smart.

It's interesting to see how deep the bloodlust as PC really goes. Mhawk had the option to roll PC at its weakest, but instead allowed them to surrender. No good deed goes unpunished it seems.

Probably still orchestrating world-altering events in back rooms on a shoestring budget, living in the glory of the knowledge of my own self-determination. And you'd still be hopping from one winning alliance to another posting pics of your cool car and bragging about your war casualties.

Ahh, the sure sign of one who is winning an argument: Getting personal! Good luck with that, chief. Let me know how that works out for you. ;)

No place for people like me anymore... I wish Bob well in recovering from this war and moving on...

People like you? You mean people that stomp small alliances for giggles, and support with blood and cash others that do the same?

Attention Hegemony-alliance members: The moral highground is not yours. Please join us in the real world.

Since when have they been a "main instigator"? Since they honoured a treaty and stepped in to fight with an ally?

If you ask me, that isn't deserving of any reps at all. We got peace, they were fighting with us, they should get peace. Our terms were enough to cover any that the rest of "The Hegemony" (or however many was left) should have to.

Edit: Oh God... I was on the fourth page.

Do you get out much? You seem ill informed, so I'm taking pity and providing you with study material.

Please note mhawk being one of the bullies in the room trotted out to attempt a forced confession.

People like you? You mean people that stomp small alliances for giggles, and support with blood and cash others that do the same?

Attention Hegemony-alliance members: The moral highground is not yours. Please join us in the real world.

If that is what you think of Deathcat, you could not have been more wrong with that statement.

Ahh, the sure sign of one who is winning an argument: Getting personal! Good luck with that, chief. Let me know how that works out for you. ;)

Exactly, you started with your cutesy "where would you be" personal jab, I ended it with a haymaker that rings truth like silver bell. Bring your A-game next time so you don't have to resort to personal attacks that result in personal defeats.

As I said, victor's history. Guys, if it's so wrong when the NPO does it, it must be equally wrong when others do it. Simply manning up and saying "Yeah, Pacifica, we've planned this for months/years, but we only just had enough people behind us to be successful" would be a great step in the right direction.

But for all your talk about Karma and other tripe you really don't mean any of it. Better to have named yourselves "Cold Vengeance" and been done with it. It would have been 100% more honest.

I give your coalition a month to degenerate; the real reason you have posted this probably has more to do with moving on to your next target than anything else.

A month? I seriously doubt it'll last that long. Here's hoping!