I'm beginning to like this...

UberSpion

It is a pleasant side effect of the lack of hegemony. there are very few, if any, alliances that can simply be rolled at this point in the game and no huge force to fear so more people feel free to speak their mind as their is less risk from doing it.

It is a pleasant side effect of the lack of hegemony. there are very few, if any, alliances that can simply be rolled at this point in the game and no huge force to fear so more people feel free to speak their mind as their is less risk from doing it.

Over the last minute or two I have taken issues with your posts. Cease at once or feel my wrath.

it's like the parents are gone for the weekend...

Or maybe it's like the parents just got home and ruined all of the shenanigans :P

Actually this thread reminded me of this old cheeseball ad campaign:

e8vb0k.jpg

:D

There's already tension, but things are gonna really heat up at some point, probably a lot faster than the last war did. When you have a hegemonic power, world wars take forever to happen unless the power wants them to happen quick. Now, there's a true power vacuum for the first time since post-GWI. In a power vacuum, things tend to heat up very fast. But here's the thing: Someone has to try to seize the power. So far no one has. When someone does, or when someone percieves that someone is, things will heat up very fast. It's gonna be interesting, no matter what happens. I can't wait.

-Bama

I think when this is all said and done we'll look back and realize that Vox and New Sith Order changed the game for the better. I hate it when all you see in threads are "Hail!" and "o/", etc. People need to voice their opinions....drama is goooood, it makes the game fun.

With that said, I agree with you UberSpion, I feel like CN is back to it's roots. Back when people freely expressed their opinions.

I think when this is all said and done we'll look back and realize that Vox and New Sith Order changed the game for the better. I hate it when all you see in threads are "Hail!" and "o/", etc. People need to voice their opinions....drama is goooood, it makes the game fun.

With that said, I agree with you UberSpion, I feel like CN is back to it's roots. Back when people freely expressed their opinions.

Oh look, a Kevanovia.

What alliance are you in Kev?

>______________________>

Completely on topic: I do enjoy the fact that there is more freedom of discussion although hopefully the lack of global hegemony wont reduce the amount of cloak and dagger stuff that went on during that period. Cloak and dagger drama outed in public is the best kind of drama in my humble opinion.

Oh look, a Kevanovia.

What alliance are you in Kev?

>______________________>

Currently I'm on the prowl... :P Still lookin for somewhere to call home.

Completely on topic: I do enjoy the fact that there is more freedom of discussion although hopefully the lack of global hegemony wont reduce the amount of cloak and dagger stuff that went on during that period. Cloak and dagger drama outed in public is the best kind of drama in my humble opinion.

I completely agree.

I'm still waiting for This Week in Athens. Don't disappoint me Schatt <_<

I'd have to disagree with the OP. :awesome: It's been forever since there was actually any crap thrown on these boards. I remember the old days of a few years ago and people are quite tame nowadays.

Edited by DogeWilliam

Indeed, I agree with the OP. I think it'll last for at least the next 3-4 Global Wars, and that's assuming more new "sides" pop up.

However I like it quite a lot. A bit more open and a little less "backchannel-ey" than it used to be. ;)