I'm beginning to like this...

UberSpion

There's already tension, but things are gonna really heat up at some point, probably a lot faster than the last war did. When you have a hegemonic power, world wars take forever to happen unless the power wants them to happen quick. Now, there's a true power vacuum for the first time since post-GWI. In a power vacuum, things tend to heat up very fast. But here's the thing: Someone has to try to seize the power. So far no one has. When someone does, or when someone percieves that someone is, things will heat up very fast. It's gonna be interesting, no matter what happens. I can't wait.

-Bama

The problem is that the power vacuum has incredible insulating properties.

The problem is that the power vacuum has incredible insulating properties.

Scientistic terms like power vacuum should remind all of us just how clueless politicians really are.

Also, thanks for the riots of 63, ZG. Every time you post that's all I think of.

I think when this is all said and done we'll look back and realize that Vox and New Sith Order changed the game for the better.

Yes, after Vox's reformation, post-WoTC forums had people that were actually willing to speak their mind. They no longer had to think, "Would I get harassed by NPO goons for posting this?" before posting something. ... What did NSO do?

Yes, after Vox's reformation, post-WoTC forums had people that were actually willing to speak their mind. They no longer had to think, "Would I get harassed by NPO goons for posting this?" before posting something. ... What did NSO do?

Take credit for it.