The Soldiers of Liberty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, dear we are all very happy for you, you have an opinion. Should we throw a party or is the few minutes of fame that you attempted to gather from bellowing your distaste of SoL, and several maroon alliances enough?

Starting a well thought out alliance is no small task. We all know the odds of success when starting an alliance thats why most find a good protectorate, in your case your leaders chose expectionally well in having MK as protectors, and you seek the support of the CN community by making a DoE. Its in exceptional poor taste for you bash a new alliance out of the gate for no other reason then you dont want a new alliance on Maroon that isnt worthy in your opinion. You posted what you believe are your "credentials" to make such comments but I am afraid it only comes across as hypocritical considering your alliance is less than what 60 days old and it wasnt so long ago they made their own exisitance know in a similar way to that of SoL. I hope they didnt have the unpleasentness you have demonstrated here last night.

I congratulate SoL on this undertaking and the progress they have made thus far.

kait pretty much just hit you on the head with a hammer, good job kait.

I happily welcome every alliance that is created, I don't see the reasoning behind your talk of "Polluting Maroon" Desert Fox.

o/ Patriot

o/ DD

o/ SoL hope the future is bright for you guys

I happily welcome every alliance that is created,

Attitudes towards young nations expressed above sum up just how boring this game has gotten.

What good does a new alliance provide? What benefit could a new alliance

possibly provide for the CN community? This game is several years old and every road has been taken. New alliances are wasteful, and they tend to cause bloat in the treaty web. We could probably boil down every "feature" of an alliance into 10 or 12 current alliances, with the rest discarded as valueless.

Thanks for all the hailing and congratulations :awesome:

Oh, wait... you don't mean me :blink: Congrats on the formation, anyway, and good luck with everything. Don't make me think you're hailing me when you're not *shakes his fist* :lol1:

I told everyone you'd be suing them. You better file charges, SoL, or I'm going to be called a liar.

Attitudes towards young nations expressed above sum up just how boring this game has gotten.

possibly provide for the CN community? This game is several years old and every road has been taken. New alliances are wasteful, and they tend to cause bloat in the treaty web. We could probably boil down every "feature" of an alliance into 10 or 12 current alliances, with the rest discarded as valueless.

You should have asked yourself that same questions .. a 105 day old alliance is still nothing more then a puppy sitting on newspaper..

Edited by wiccan high priest

I think CN would be very boring with only 12 alliances. Each alliance has good and interesting players who give each alliance some of its own character. 12 Large alliances would swallow up these people.

I think your post is more sad than anything.

Yes, dear we are all very happy for you, you have an opinion. Should we throw a party or is the few minutes of fame that you attempted to gather from bellowing your distaste of SoL, and several maroon alliances enough?

Starting a well thought out alliance is no small task. We all know the odds of success when starting an alliance thats why most find a good protectorate, in your case your leaders chose expectionally well in having MK as protectors, and you seek the support of the CN community by making a DoE. Its in exceptional poor taste for you bash a new alliance out of the gate for no other reason then you dont want a new alliance on Maroon that isnt worthy in your opinion. You posted what you believe are your "credentials" to make such comments but I am afraid it only comes across as hypocritical considering your alliance is less than what 60 days old and it wasnt so long ago they made their own exisitance know in a similar way to that of SoL. I hope they didnt have the unpleasentness you have demonstrated here last night.

I congratulate SoL on this undertaking and the progress they have made thus far.

Kait... YOUR MY HERO!!! Well said!!!

You do relies that ALL alliances were new once? they didn't pop out of thin air with 10 million NS

Edited by nutkase

i saw it coming, everyone retaliates, its human nature to use self defence but i stand by my point that some alliances are polluting Maroon, not necessarily directed just at your protectorate but several maroon alliances and maroon team members and like it or not i have a right to say my opinion, and i think its a valid one from a maroon team member of three years and former leader of a maroon alliance

Might I inquire as to which Maroon alliances you feel have polluted Maroon?

In regards to SoL, I wish you the best. Try not to let DD drag you down too quickly.

Yet another example of pure creativity in the creation of a new alliance.

Let me congratulate you on your future disbandment, so I can save time later. Congratulations!

To many alliances i do not support any DoEs made recently, stop polluting maroon with retarded alliances
I have to agree with my IS comrade and the maroon nation who posted above me.

While forming your own alliance ALWAYS seems like a great idea, in the grand scheme of things you're really not worth anything. No generic "new" alliance has anything truly unique to offer in comparison to any other alliance, except a higher tendency of suckage.

If you grow, you'll land a MDP+ treaty and be just like every other no name middle-of-the-road alliance. There's something to look forward to...

So mcuh class comming from one alliance how do you and tron survive. It is fantastic we have a brave new world where people are free to post their opinions with out fear of reprisals, it is a shame that some take that freedom to an extreame, then again its always good to know who the $@! hats are in the game and you two seem to make it easy. AS the only thing ive ever heard about Your alliance is that your trolling, whoops i mean forum posting ability, lacks both imagination and substance your doubts must be well founded and backed by a wealth of experiance.

i saw it coming, everyone retaliates, its human nature to use self defence but i stand by my point that some alliances are polluting Maroon, not necessarily directed just at your protectorate but several maroon alliances and maroon team members and like it or not i have a right to say my opinion, and i think its a valid one from a maroon team member of three years and former leader of a maroon alliance

I too am a former leader on Maroon and why would anyone on that sphere wish to inhibit its growth with both alliances and members seems counter productive to me. What you may be unaware of is that Patriot has the qualifications and the knowledge to run a great alliance and unlike others who strike out on their own he has already done so once successfully. He has served as second in command for TTK for almost 2 years and has been involved with maroon politics far more than you ever were. He is solid and knows the maroon sphere very well as he was apart of many of the founding discussions of the higher treaties of maroon. He is far more qualified to start an alliance than many others that have ventured that way as of late. He was key in the merger of Kix and TTK and I was honored to have his stead fast support both as an ally and my second in command.

Patriot I wish you well and I understand the need to journey out on your own. You are a good man and will lead this alliance to greatness and you have many friends who will stand by you whether their is paper involved or not.

o/ SoL I wish you luck

Edited by Buds The Man

If you plan to insult people, please be sure to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. It makes you appear more literate and people can take you a bit more seriously. For now, I will merely sit and shake my head at your post. I assume you are the former "Star Fox" in which case you really should learn to do something besides try to incite aggravation and have your nation beat to a pulp by those you irritate. After a while, you simply become a laughing stock.

Pat, we go way back and I for one am happy to see you get this off the ground. Good luck with it my friend.

Bud, it's all good man. It's just pixels and so many here are brave when they have nothing at stake.

Edited by Regent of Omerta