The Soldiers of Liberty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care. You should've seen it coming.

i saw it coming, everyone retaliates, its human nature to use self defence but i stand by my point that some alliances are polluting Maroon, not necessarily directed just at your protectorate but several maroon alliances and maroon team members and like it or not i have a right to say my opinion, and i think its a valid one from a maroon team member of three years and former leader of a maroon alliance

Any alliance with DirtDiver in it is bound to fail. I preemptively mourn for the Soldiers of Liberty. :v:

Seriously, good luck even though you won't need it. You have friends in FoB.

Edited by Choader

SoL? Sinister :v:

Also, I'd like to wish you good luck but considering the amount of new alliances we're getting now, I can't but hope death and merges over your respectable selves.

i saw it coming, everyone retaliates, its human nature to use self defence but i stand by my point that some alliances are polluting Maroon, not necessarily directed just at your protectorate but several maroon alliances and maroon team members and like it or not i have a right to say my opinion, and i think its a valid one from a maroon team member of three years and former leader of a maroon alliance

Yes, dear we are all very happy for you, you have an opinion. Should we throw a party or is the few minutes of fame that you attempted to gather from bellowing your distaste of SoL, and several maroon alliances enough?

Starting a well thought out alliance is no small task. We all know the odds of success when starting an alliance thats why most find a good protectorate, in your case your leaders chose expectionally well in having MK as protectors, and you seek the support of the CN community by making a DoE. Its in exceptional poor taste for you bash a new alliance out of the gate for no other reason then you dont want a new alliance on Maroon that isnt worthy in your opinion. You posted what you believe are your "credentials" to make such comments but I am afraid it only comes across as hypocritical considering your alliance is less than what 60 days old and it wasnt so long ago they made their own exisitance know in a similar way to that of SoL. I hope they didnt have the unpleasentness you have demonstrated here last night.

I congratulate SoL on this undertaking and the progress they have made thus far.