Octava Ordern FA Announcement

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[sarcasm]I must say Jgoods45. What class you have.[/sarcasm]

It doesn't quite work when you feel you have to add the sarcasm tags. :\

Also, welcome to this week in digiterra, Schatt.

Also, I don't approve of this. A protectorate is a potential meatshield, and as such, this cancellation is against the interests of Londo and myself, as a meatshield of Londo.

Since one word posts are frowned upon, a simple 'lol' won't cut it.

Not like there are any bridges to be burned here, so I'll just go ahead and say to Ezequiel that you are possibly the worst player I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. What's even worse is that I knew that before I went to bat for you. You went back on your word and I did everything in my power to help you out of it because that's what protectors do. You've shown a total lack of class and an inability to comprehend even the most elementary concepts of foreign affairs like don't lie to your protector AND the persons they're protecting you from when both sides know you're full of !@#$. Ugh.

Since one word posts are frowned upon, a simple 'lol' won't cut it.

Not like there are any bridges to be burned here, so I'll just go ahead and say to Ezequiel that you are possibly the worst player I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. What's even worse is that I knew that before I went to bat for you. You went back on your word and I did everything in my power to help you out of it because that's what protectors do. You've shown a total lack of class and an inability to comprehend even the most elementary concepts of foreign affairs like don't lie to your protector AND the persons they're protecting you from when both sides know you're full of !@#$. Ugh.

I am intrigued even more now. Can someone please pm me the reasons for all of this, if they don't want it to be public. Also, I talked with someone from OO earlier and I wish to tell the world, we at Vires Noctu are not emo. OO is now in our bad graces.

Carry on.

Edit: why is spelling so hard?

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

I am intrigued even more now. Can someone please pm me the reasons for all of this, if they don't ant it to be public. Also, I alked with someone from OO earlier and I wish to tell the world, we at Vires Noctu are not emo. OO is now in our bad graces.

Carry on.

Sorry for my late reply, I was patching up my wrists.

Oh yeah, what Went said. Not emo. heh.

PYT.

Huh? From the last three posts, it's coming across to me that OO is insulting Vires Noctu as well?

I guess Athens is justified in calling this alliance stupid.

eh, nothing major, just calling us Emo, which as you know, it is very offensive :P