Octava Ordern FA Announcement

Since one word posts are frowned upon, a simple 'lol' won't cut it.

Not like there are any bridges to be burned here, so I'll just go ahead and say to Ezequiel that you are possibly the worst player I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. What's even worse is that I knew that before I went to bat for you. You went back on your word and I did everything in my power to help you out of it because that's what protectors do. You've shown a total lack of class and an inability to comprehend even the most elementary concepts of foreign affairs like don't lie to your protector AND the persons they're protecting you from when both sides know you're full of !@#$. Ugh.

Rather interesting to read this, I'd like to see Ezequiel's response to this.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't quite work when you feel you have to add the sarcasm tags. :\

Also, welcome to this week in digiterra, Schatt.

Also, I don't approve of this. A protectorate is a potential meatshield, and as such, this cancellation is against the interests of Londo and myself, as a meatshield of Londo.

Oh crap we lost OO, time to roll out the new super bloc plans, George. D:

I can't say that I'm sad to see this go, though. I doubt it would have worked out for very long in any case.

Is anyone protecting OO currently? Is anyone considering it? I would recommend not doing so. I'm pretty sure our business with them is concluded and I hope to never have to deal with them again (though it seems like we're missing the last aid package still? edit - nope, they sent everything, we're done) but it's also pretty evident that while this alliance is certainly going places, those places probably aren't particularly great.

Edited by Heft

Is anyone protecting OO currently? Is anyone considering it? I would recommend not doing so. I'm pretty sure our business with them is concluded and I hope to never have to deal with them again (though it seems like we're missing the last aid package still? edit - nope, they sent everything, we're done) but it's also pretty evident that while this alliance is certainly going places, those places probably aren't particularly great.

^^ The plot just keeps getting thicker :D

Since one word posts are frowned upon, a simple 'lol' won't cut it.

Not like there are any bridges to be burned here, so I'll just go ahead and say to Ezequiel that you are possibly the worst player I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. What's even worse is that I knew that before I went to bat for you. You went back on your word and I did everything in my power to help you out of it because that's what protectors do. You've shown a total lack of class and an inability to comprehend even the most elementary concepts of foreign affairs like don't lie to your protector AND the persons they're protecting you from when both sides know you're full of !@#$. Ugh.

Would you like to show me where exactly I lied and back down on my word?

I do not consider 'everything in my power to help you out' translating from 'You are !@#$@#$ idiots', but maybe that is just me. Please point to my lack of class because I don't think I ever lost it.

How dare you comment on my Foreign Affairs as you have no idea of how I conduct them, I have played this game for longer than you have, over two years and a half, it will be three soon. So don't tell me any !@#$%^&*.

NSO had no proof of the actions they think we took. I now see that it was a bad idea to agree to pay reparations as we both agreed to some acceptance terms that you very much broke with the first page of this thread where Lennox commented.

I am intrigued even more now. Can someone please pm me the reasons for all of this, if they don't want it to be public. Also, I talked with someone from OO earlier and I wish to tell the world, we at Vires Noctu are not emo. OO is now in our bad graces.

Carry on.

Edit: why is spelling so hard?

[02:06] <Ezequiel[OO]> ViresNoctu?

[02:06] <wentworth[ViresNoctu]> yep

[02:06] <Ezequiel[OO]> Emo >_>

[02:06] <wentworth[ViresNoctu]> who you?

[02:06] <Ezequiel[OO]> No, you >_>

[02:06] <wentworth[ViresNoctu]> :(

[02:07] * wentworth[ViresNoctu] goes emo in the corner

[02:07] * wentworth[ViresNoctu] cries stars

[02:07] <Ezequiel[OO]> You are already emo little boy :P

[02:07] <wentworth[ViresNoctu]> i am sorry i dont follow

[02:08] <Ezequiel[OO]> Vires Noctu in about darkness. Emo's are abotu darkness..

[02:08] <Ezequiel[OO]> about*

Joke ^ Get it? No? OK.

Edited by Ezequiel

I do not consider 'everything in my power to help you out' translating from 'You are !@#$@#$ idiots', but maybe that is just me. Please point to my lack of class because I don't think I ever lost it.

How dare you comment on my Foreign Affairs as you have no idea of how I conduct them, I have played this game for longer than you have, over two years and a half, it will be three soon. So don't tell me any !@#$%^&*.

NSO had no proof of the actions they think we took. I now see that it was a bad idea to agree to pay reparations as we both agreed to some acceptance terms that you very much broke with the first page of this thread where Lennox commented.

Joke ^ Get it? No? OK.

I got it guy, I already spoke with someone else from your alliance who is a lot better with tact then you obviously are. Those posts are called sarcastic. Got it? No? Too bad.

Joke ^ Get it? No? OK.

You lost my respect when you threatened to log dump in an effort to blackmail me. Of course there was nothing to blackmail me with and you'd only have looked like a fool. I mentioned that if you did I'd have to post our query convo of you being ridiculous and I figure I might as well just post it here since I hate the whole private channels ftw mindset.

For a little background, Zeke told tyler that he was unprotected. Tyler responded by saying, "then why does your bio say protected by DE?" Zeke responded that his bio was a lie. It may have been hasty on my part, but a quick little raid was too easy to pass up. Tyler and I raided and sent peace. Only then did Zeke say he was actually protected. I was completely unaware that he was actually protected, but I refused to pay reps on the basis that he waived his protection rights by claiming he was unprotected. Somehow he was going to log dump my refusal to pay reps in an attempt to slander Athens. (Don't ask me how, it hurts to try to figure it out) When I simply responded that I'd post the logs of his query with me, I got this response. (The 'hi zeke <3' thing was put there when I saved the screen, I have not added it to take any sort of cheap shot.)

zekelying.jpg

This is before DE and Athens merged, but I agreed to give you a second chance and didn't oppose the carrying over of the protectorate. Whoops.

I'll leave it to you to decide whether you want to talk about the more recent incident which I believe occured on July 3rd.

EDIT: I should just mention that Tyler has the logs of you saying you're unprotected and I expect he'll post them here if anyone wants to see them. (OOC: my laptop has the logs and is also a broken piece of crap)

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Holy !@#$, whyyyyy? I don't have spies anymore it sucks so much

/me predicts the recreation of Vox Populi so Schat can have spais again. And so NPO doesn't have the monopoly on funny news reporting anymore.

As for the OP: who r u? also, u dont seem to be very popular...

I am greatly disappointed by the fact that all the drama seems to be connected to Ezequiel. I demand my quota of lol, Schills.

Well, actually....

All I've got to say is if you've got NSO and Athens in agreement on an issue you know you screwed up majorly :v:

Yea, pretty much.

(Also GGA just "recognized" them or something, they explicitly said they weren't protecting them, and I haven't seen any other announcements, so I would assume they haven't found another protector)

Well, actually....

Yea, pretty much.

(Also GGA just "recognized" them or something, they explicitly said they weren't protecting them, and I haven't seen any other announcements, so I would assume they haven't found another protector)

From my conversation with Marquis Chris 1 and OO's nation bios they're being protected by Polaris.

Edited by Demag

Weather or not you all believe me, this is Ezequiel's brother Zeth (Ask Mila of Monos Archein hehe :awesome: ). I might have talked to some of you before on IRC.

Anyway, Your picture is photoshopped sir, and not very good either. There are several flaws if someone takes the time to look for them. I myself am very good at shopping photos, and you made ALOT of rookie mistakes. One of which being, two queries with the same person? FAILURE. Also your text is so blurry, you can barely read it, and if you look closely enough you can see pixelated dots around the text, meaning this is a copy of a chat that you edited. Gonna dip into my back ground here, make fun of me if you will... I'm a complete Runescape nerd, and I shop pictures all day long. Even in MS Paint I could make a better fake screenshot than yours. Consider that a challenge if you will. Also I know my idiot of a brother, and even being an idiot he doesn't make that many mistakes when typing. He has OCD, and reads over his sentences several times before actually sending it, fixing any errors.

Your too sarcastic in the screenshot also for people to take it seriously. So nice try, but overall you get an F.

If you all wish Ezequiel can get a picture of us both, or I can hop to the Coldfront IRC server to prove I'm his brother, and if you would like to get into a photoshop war, bring it on 8)

Weather or not you all believe me, this is Ezequiel's brother Zeth (Ask Mila of Monos Archein hehe :awesome: ). I might have talked to some of you before on IRC.

then why are you posting on your brothers account? when you should have your own?

:popcorn: this just gets more and more interesting

It wasn't me, it was my brother is not a good defense Zeth, please inform Zeke of that.

Ezequiel is responsible for all actions and posts conducted under his ruler name.

Please have him contact me on IRC as soon as possible.

Anyway, Your picture is photoshopped sir, and not very good either. There are several flaws if someone takes the time to look for them. I myself am very good at shopping photos, and you made ALOT of rookie mistakes. One of which being, two queries with the same person? FAILURE. Also your text is so blurry, you can barely read it, and if you look closely enough you can see pixelated dots around the text, meaning this is a copy of a chat that you edited. Gonna dip into my back ground here, make fun of me if you will... I'm a complete Runescape nerd, and I shop pictures all day long. Even in MS Paint I could make a better fake screenshot than yours. Consider that a challenge if you will. Also I know my idiot of a brother, and even being an idiot he doesn't make that many mistakes when typing. He has OCD, and reads over his sentences several times before actually sending it, fixing any errors.

Your too sarcastic in the screenshot also for people to take it seriously. So nice try, but overall you get an F.

If you all wish Ezequiel can get a picture of us both, or I can hop to the Coldfront IRC server to prove I'm his brother, and if you would like to get into a photoshop war, bring it on 8)

Nooo, that's ignorant. You're all being poopy heads.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom