Octava Ordern FA Announcement

then why are you posting on your brothers account? when you should have your own?

:popcorn: this just gets more and more interesting

(We have the same IP because we live in the same house, so we can't have two nations. We asked the mods and they said no exceptions.)

Edited by Ezequiel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather or not you all believe me, this is Ezequiel's brother Zeth (Ask Mila of Monos Archein hehe :awesome: ). I might have talked to some of you before on IRC.

Also I know my idiot of a brother, and even being an idiot he doesn't make that many mistakes when typing. He has OCD, and reads over his sentences several times before actually sending it, fixing any errors.

Good one, Houdini.

Weather or not you all believe me, this is Ezequiel's brother Zeth (Ask Mila of Monos Archein hehe :awesome: ). I might have talked to some of you before on IRC.

Anyway, Your picture is photoshopped sir, and not very good either. There are several flaws if someone takes the time to look for them. I myself am very good at shopping photos, and you made ALOT of rookie mistakes. One of which being, two queries with the same person? FAILURE. Also your text is so blurry, you can barely read it, and if you look closely enough you can see pixelated dots around the text, meaning this is a copy of a chat that you edited. Gonna dip into my back ground here, make fun of me if you will... I'm a complete Runescape nerd, and I shop pictures all day long. Even in MS Paint I could make a better fake screenshot than yours. Consider that a challenge if you will. Also I know my idiot of a brother, and even being an idiot he doesn't make that many mistakes when typing. He has OCD, and reads over his sentences several times before actually sending it, fixing any errors.

Your too sarcastic in the screenshot also for people to take it seriously. So nice try, but overall you get an F.

If you all wish Ezequiel can get a picture of us both, or I can hop to the Coldfront IRC server to prove I'm his brother, and if you would like to get into a photoshop war, bring it on 8)

Hardy har har.

I don't even care and I doubt anyone else does, but:

- Text is blurry because its been resized from a 1280x1080 to a whatever photobucket resized it to.

- Pixelated dots around text because its been saved as a .jpg which lowers the quality and causes pixelation.

Who in their right mind would even photoshop an IRC log? you can easily just edit the log files.

You sir, are an idiot.

Anyway, Your picture is photoshopped sir, and not very good either. There are several flaws if someone takes the time to look for them. I myself am very good at shopping photos, and you made ALOT of rookie mistakes. One of which being, two queries with the same person? FAILURE. Also your text is so blurry, you can barely read it, and if you look closely enough you can see pixelated dots around the text, meaning this is a copy of a chat that you edited. Gonna dip into my back ground here, make fun of me if you will... I'm a complete Runescape nerd, and I shop pictures all day long. Even in MS Paint I could make a better fake screenshot than yours. Consider that a challenge if you will. Also I know my idiot of a brother, and even being an idiot he doesn't make that many mistakes when typing. He has OCD, and reads over his sentences several times before actually sending it, fixing any errors.

Your too sarcastic in the screenshot also for people to take it seriously. So nice try, but overall you get an F.

If you all wish Ezequiel can get a picture of us both, or I can hop to the Coldfront IRC server to prove I'm his brother, and if you would like to get into a photoshop war, bring it on 8)

Hehe, this made me laugh :D

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

The unresized version is on my image shack. I wasn't sure if they were still having problems so I moved it to photobucket who apparently resized it. http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/74/zekelying.jpg

tah dah

If I was going to jerk people around I'd have just edited logs and posted them. I pretty much suck at photoshop so you got ms painted.

Also, this is rsox's brother nyank.

I apologize for saying these logs with Rsoxbronco1 were fake. They are 100% real, I should not have said they were photo shopped in the first place and I apologize to Rsoxbronco1 and anyone that it may have offended.

I wish no harm to Athens or any one for that matter and wish nothing but luck to Athens in their future affairs.

I apologize for saying these logs with Rsoxbronco1 were fake. They are 100% real, I should not have said they were photo shopped in the first place and I apologize to Rsoxbronco1 and anyone that it may have offended.

I wish no harm to Athens or any one for that matter and wish nothing but luck to Athens in their future affairs.

hardy har har. This is Jack Diorno's brother, my name is Peter Diorno, I think you're funny.

Apology accepted.

shopped.jpg

I'm just glad we got the reps they owed us so we could be done with this gaggle of miscreants.

Honestly, I think we all wish it would have turned out differently.

This is Wentworth's brother Bentworth, and I believe this guy. Ezequiel would never mess up a your/you're placement. I know this because I have a doctorate in English and a minor BA in typology. Good on you sir.

Glad to see this matter being put behind everyone and I like Marquis Chris 1's style. My conversation with him has been a pleasure even though it was completely unnecessary.