Declaration of War

Sileath

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have against me Bama? I'm epic pro-TPF :P

I assumed you were going to ask me to BRING IT OR SHUT UP. XD But it appears to be a moot point due to lack of slots.

-Bama

Don't reveal my battle plans :awesome:

Sileath, I suggest you stagger any offensive wars so as to prevent your opponents from escaping into peace mode.

- Bama

Edited by Quiziotle

Ahahaha, you noticed that, didn't you?

Kind of puts a damper in the whole idea of ZI'ing me :P

You're assuming that you can switch to peace mode faster than one can declare on you.

-Bama

Regardless of whether or not you're an Electron Sponge, "bring it on" is one of the oldest lol-I-dont-have-to-refute-your-post defenses in the book. And yes, I'll gladly hit you when you fall into my range and I'm done nuking up, provides you're still a rogue.

-Bama

EDIT: Flak Attack, the world is clearly coming to an end. Not just this, but I agreed with Greenacres the other day! The horror!

He'll still be a rogue. Let me assure you that there are no plans to let up on him.

It is my great honor to have been declared on by The Jedi Order. I would much rather engage you in combat than most of the other riff-raff which resides around these parts.

o/ TJO

Yeah, all that riff-raff that manages to avoid making the majority of people they talk to want to slap them.

-Bama

Edited by Drai

Yeah, all that riff-raff that manages to avoid making the majority of people they talk to want to slap them.

When do I ever talk to MK, to Athens, or to NSO? Never.

It's always you guys finding me in my threads and insulting me :P

It's all good, gives you guys a common enemy so you can unite, and have lulz in your members channel.

I'm a uniter, not a divider.

It is my great honor to have been declared on by The Jedi Order. I would much rather engage you in combat than most of the other riff-raff which resides around these parts.

o/ TJO

I am proud to be the lowest of the low.

When do I ever talk to MK, to Athens, or to NSO? Never.

It's always you guys finding me in my threads and insulting me :P

It's all good, gives you guys a common enemy so you can unite, and have lulz in your members channel.

I'm a uniter, not a divider.

SHOW ME ONE OF THESE INSULTS!

I'm still waiting. All I've seen is you saying I have no class. I may have nothing better to do atm, but I do have a tiny bit of class.

-Bama

Edited by rsoxbronco1

SHOW ME ONE OF THESE INSULTS!

I'm still waiting. All I've seen is you saying I have no class. I may have nothing better to do atm, but I do have a tiny bit of class.

-Bama

im waiting to see said insults myself.

ddog is not amused

-Bama

Edited by ddog241

o/ TJO

I thought you wanted to put your money where your mouth is and fight the people you had a problem with.

-Bama