Poaching from our ranks- NSO

It was a misunderstanding on his side. Again, i did not say it was. And what relevance does it have? I find it hilarious that NSO recruits from and insults neutrals and then has the impertinence to demand/request/ask for an apology for not playing nice with them through diplomatical back channels.

Well, thats not what were saying. Had you read Heft's log dump, youd see that it was the fact that TDO mislead us about the issue being resolved.

As apparently they have decided to lie in public and insult our character, it is only fair we demand an apology for this slander (libel?).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My turn to post logs! Everyone who has read these (and at this point that's quite a few people) believed that the talks were over. Again, TDO never approached myself or, as far as I am aware, any other NSO gov to reconvene or continue or anything else.

Wrong. I PM'd Moldavi since your members have told us in the 2 seperate conversations that we've had with NSO that he is more easily reached in PM. Why do we need to settle with the word of the Darth Council when it can be overturned tomorrow by Moldavi?

Also, don't assume that our members don't know what's out there. We don't shelter anyone from CN, they know what it's like. Perhaps your members could use more knowledge about neutrality since I get the feeling you don't quite understand our principles. You haven't been weeding members from our ranks because the only TDO members who don't agree with our policies are ghosting us which is evident in our growing number of members.

I find it funny that you were so quick to reach an agreement with GOP because they have allies but you don't show the same respect to us.

Shame, shame NSO. You should have tried recruiting from the neutral alliances for =LOST= instead. You know, the original and truest Star Wars-themed alliance.

Seriously though, this is pure Sith evil at its worst. I hope TDO, GPA, and TGC stand up for their respective memberships and their sovereignty in this matter.

Why would the star wars theme influence who we recruit?

Sith are naturally evil. It is who we are. To embrace the dark side is to be truly free.

If the NSO's aim was to put a bee in the neutral's bonnet, I'll be the first to pull out the party hats and say mission accomplished. That being said, I don't like the move. I think I understand why, but I am still not a fan of poaching.

But hey.. at least they didnt attack while they were resolving the matter...

This is hilarious. People are commending the NSO for recruiting from the ranks of alliances they knew wouldn't do anything about it anyway? Brave? Nonsense.

When NSO starts recruiting from alliances with a spine, I'll be impressed.

If the NSO's aim was to put a bee in the neutral's bonnet, I'll be the first to pull out the party hats and say mission accomplished. That being said, I don't like the move. I think I understand why, but I am still not a fan of poaching.

But hey.. at least they didnt attack while they were resolving the matter...

Neutrals attacking? Do they even have guns?

Wrong. I PM'd Moldavi since your members have told us in the 2 seperate conversations that we've had with NSO that he is more easily reached in PM. Why do we need to settle with the word of the Darth Council when it can be overturned tomorrow by Moldavi?

Also, don't assume that our members don't know what's out there. We don't shelter anyone from CN, they know what it's like. Perhaps your members could use more knowledge about neutrality since I get the feeling you don't quite understand our principles. You haven't been weeding members from our ranks because the only TDO members who don't agree with our policies are ghosting us which is evident in our growing number of members.

I find it funny that you were so quick to reach an agreement with GOP because they have allies but you don't show the same respect to us.

If you're waiting for Moldavi to resolve this like you claim wtf are you doing here whining in this post?

Well...GOP is a fair bit larger and more classy than you are, apparently.

Once more, Ivan trusts the Darth Council with these kinds of tasks. Clearly if you felt that going over our government's head was your best option, you don't really understand how this "respect" thing works.

This is hilarious. People are commending the NSO for recruiting from the ranks of alliances they knew wouldn't do anything about it anyway? Brave? Nonsense.

I don't think ODN of all people have the right to say who has a spine or not.

Or you totally missed Heft's sarcasm.

I demand an apology for this outrageous insult.

Quick? Do you have any idea we talked with GOP? It was not "quick" or easy by any means. Those !@#$%^&* clawed and they damn well earned an apology.

I am glad that someone actually PMed Ivan. What happened when he didn't respond within not even 24 hours? Did you approach someone else and ask "Hey where's Ivan?" or "So what's going on?"

How was it a misunderstanding on his side? You contradict your own claim in your own post saying NSO "has the impertinence to demand/request/ask for an apology," which is clearly false as you yourself are saying it wasn't a demand now.

NSO didn't demand anything in this situation and when Fallen Fail pointed it out to you, you tried to pull up one of heft's posts as proof they were, which obviously was not a demand, so you then proceeded to backpedal and claim the problem and misunderstanding was his which is farther from the truth.

Sorry, what?

I didnt even say it wasnt a demand. I said i didnt say it was one. To make it clear to you: It doesnt matter to me what the hell it was.

I also didnt pull anything up for proof, i just posted what i referred to in my posting. Are you on crack?

My thoughts exactly! Are the neutrals going to let them really get away with this with little more than a slap on the hand? But, if they unite and fight the sith are they still neutral?

Only time will tell... the drama continues...

Not especially related to this incident...

Why do people think being neutral means you will not defend yourself? Being neutral means you take no side in a war or politically but it does not remove the ability to defend themselves. If TDO considers this issue an act of aggression then if they do attack the NSO it is by no means an act that betrays their neutrality.

i completely agree. well said

Just because you hopped on the side of one of the biggest curbs stomps ever doesn't make you all that and a bag of chips.

Guess you might as well get recruiting then. D:

I'd rather aim high rather than low. The fact you didn't deny it is interesting.

I demand an apology for this outrageous insult.

Quick? Do you have any idea we talked with GOP? It was not "quick" or easy by any means. Those !@#$%^&* clawed and they damn well earned an apology.

I am glad that someone actually PMed Ivan. What happened when he didn't respond within not even 24 hours? Did you approach someone else and ask "Hey where's Ivan?" or "So what's going on?"

All we received in our attempts to talk to NSO government was a circle of "talk to him, then him, and Ivan is the one that can overrule, but guess what, you won't ever be able to contact Ivan if you tried, so talk to this guy, and when you do, he'll tell you to talk to Ivan"

Sorry, what?

I didnt even say it wasnt a demand. I said i didnt say it was one. To make it clear to you: It doesnt matter to me what the hell it was.

I also didnt pull anything up for proof, i just posted what i referred to in my posting. Are you on crack?

And you were referring to something in your post to validate your own words when responding to a post trying to ask where NSO demanded proof.