Poaching from our ranks- NSO

Custom60.png

It has come to our attention that the NSO government has sanctioned the active recruitment and poaching of members of multiple alliances, including but not limited to: The Democratic Order, The Green Protection Agency, the Green Old Party and Grey Council.

The message can be seen here:

blatantrecruitingsith.png

It has been confirmed by NSO that it was approved by their 2nd in command, Doppleganger, and that this was a premeditated and government approved act of war against our alliances. We have attempted to take a diplomatic approach through back channels and have been met with hostility and disrespect.

We find these actions tasteless and we demand an official apology from Ivan Moldavi, Doppleganger, and Viktor. We understand that things have been resolved with Green Old Party, but no show of remorse was given toward TDO from NSO considering their actions toward us. We would like to be shown the same respect.

Signed for The Democratic Order

Rychro Anrise- Chancellor

John Warbuck- Minister of Defense/ High Senator

Beauchamp- Minister of Foreign Affairs/ Low Senator

Edited by John Warbuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least this post has a little more bite to it.

Not that it matters. Any apology NSO gives (if any) won't mean anything.

this.

guys could just take a poo on them but i wub polar and they would jump in and we might because our sekrit ODP.

but in all seriousness thats not cool poaching on this level and i could seem them attempting on GOP(there size and really cant do anything) but TDO & GPA lol and that its approved by government. and i would like to see an apology would be interesting since i have not seen one since they lost GW1(from ivan). Also should make a neutral bloc would be cool and prevent you guys from getting your butt whooped. could just make it MDP.

PS i dont hate NSO just very interesting and not cool poaching on this level but im sure something will unravel and explain this conundrum.

Edited by Sylar

... I expect GPA next.
It has come to our attention that the NSO government has sanctioned the active recruitment and poaching of members of multiple alliances, including but not limited to: The Democratic Order, The Green Protection Agency, the Green Old Party and Grey Council.

GOOD CALL SHERLOCK!

One day NSO will get its just desserts and will be rolled. And it will be sweet to watch.

Will you be serving?

It has been confirmed by NSO that it was approved by their 2nd in command, Doppleganger, and that this was a premeditated and government approved act of war against our alliances. We have attempted to take a diplomatic approach through back channels and have been met with hostility and disrespect.

Really? Did these attemps involve actually approaching NSO government?

OOC: Viktor = Doppelganger

... I expect GPA next.

One day NSO will get its just desserts and will be rolled. And it will be sweet to watch.

Who are you and why do you hate us so much? Not that I disapprove of such hate, but it is a bit strange when I have no idea why you are so passionate about us.

Custom60.png

The message can be seen here:

blatantrecruitingsith.png

We find these actions tasteless and we demand an official apology from Ivan Moldavi, Doppleganger, and Viktor. We understand that things have been resolved with Green Old Party, but no show of remorse was given toward TDO from NSO considering their actions toward us. We would like to be shown the same respect.

Signed for The Democratic Order

Rychro Anrise- Chancellor

John Warbuck- Minister of Defense/ High Senator

Beauchamp- Minister of Foreign Affairs/ Low Senator

Hows it feel to want?