Athens Q&A

Londo Mollari

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have a few laughs about threatening Athens with war because you forgot to demask me on the old NSO forums.

It is funny, actually. Considering how little you actually matter in the grand scheme of things, letting you stir stuff up between us is something worth laughing about.

Why have you not done a Q&A before this one?

And how long before Electron Sponge is instated as Viceroy of NPO, as shown in the poll?

Also, why is my wooden desk brown?

EDIT: I can haz good grammar and spelling

Edited by Nintenderek

Why does Londo hate me? :(

Well, we got off to a bit of a bad start. ;)

What is your opinion on CDT alliances? (non-DE Athens please)

We are all Athens, and what's more is that our members who recently hail from DE are more qualified to provide an opinion on CDT alliances as they know them better.

Since I am responding to most of these, I will say that CDT seems like a family to me the same as any other good bloc. Some of the alliances in it seem like decent fighters, others aren't militarily impressive. Politically, they have been opposed to me in this game pretty much as long as I have been here.

Opinion of Planet Express?

I like the Futurama theme, and you seem to have pretty respectable stats for an 11 member alliance. I remember talking to you a bit when you were a Defcon triumvir when EQ merged in, but not too much else. If you guys are anything like Nemesis you're probably pretty cool. And if not, hey, you might still be cool.

Well, we got off to a bit of a bad start. ;)

I like the Futurama theme, and you seem to have pretty respectable stats for an 11 member alliance. I remember talking to you a bit when you were a Defcon triumvir when EQ merged in, but not too much else. If you guys are anything like Nemesis you're probably pretty cool. And if not, hey, you might still be cool.

Thanks. I always regretted that we didn't transfer EQ's treaties over. Would have been interesting to have known Camelot then.

I insulted no one. :mellow:

I've been insulted by Athens gov (an ally of MHA, in case you've forgotten) and NSO gov in this thread.

Proposal: If Athens and NSO want to build a relationship based on mutual dislike/hatred of me, then good on you. Remember though, private channels ftw. I don't go out of my way to insult your two alliances on the OWF, so I expect the same courtesy.

A cease-fire that doesn't mean I've "won" anything, just a mutual acknowledgment that we all have better things to do than do a tit-for-tat that will just make us all look bad.

Best of luck to everybody, and I really hope this is my last post in this thread.

Edited by Sileath

Stupid Athens, with their stupid mergers and stupid good character and stupid loyalty to their stupid friends which seems to have provided them with stupid constant growth and stupid stability...?

YES THAT WAS A !@#$@#$ QUESTION!!!

The answer is o/ C&G. :awesome:

If you could declare war on one of your allies, and drive them into the ground(or ocean ;) ) who would it be?

And how are you holding up Londo?

I love all of my allies. And I'm holding up great. I have an awesome government running Athens with me, and when I need a break I can take one.

Why does the picture show Londo and Rsox instead of Londo and Max? I believe Max happens to be Co-Leader.

Because I suck at art and I haven't had time to make a new picture. We have decided that Max is to be added to the picture as Catgirl though. At least I think we did. D: Also, credit for the amazing picture goes out to Alicia. :)

Why have you not done a Q&A before this one?

And how long before Electron Sponge is instated as Viceroy of NPO, as shown in the poll?

Also, why is my wooden desk brown?

I never thought we would be of tooo much interest to the world before. Seeing as how we are becoming a fairly large alliance, and we just did a really big merger (probably one of the biggest in CN history), I thought it might be time to talk to people.

We are not going to install a viceroy.

Because it is stained brown, I imagine.

What did you think of Transformers 2?

I haven't seen it, but I heard it was good.

I was told by a certain Imperial Officer named hawk_11 today that I alone was responsible for forcing the cruel crown of thorns that was the NPO's terms down upon their brow, and that NPO would be more willing to negotiate if I dissapeared. Lol. Never mind that NPO would not have been presented terms at all had I not worked to find something that was acceptable to everyone on the NPO front. (the conversation then devolved into personal attacks. It was quite sad.) Ah well, I guess irrational anger is understandable in his position.

As far as to how it feels? Well, before my chat today in #nsa I was bored with the war and pushing to lighten NPO's terms in the Karma channels so they would accept them. Now, I feel pretty great, man. :D Hey, it's a selfish thing to do but I'm only human.

Oh Londo, you're not fooling anyone. Logs have already shown (from you little slip up in present channels) that you are making sure that the NPO is offered terms which they cannot possibly abide to because you want revenge on them. Perfectly understandable, but for the love of God just man up and say it already.

Oh Londo, you're not fooling anyone. Logs have already shown (from you little slip up in present channels) that you are making sure that the NPO is offered terms which they cannot possibly abide to because you want revenge on them. Perfectly understandable, but for the love of God just man up and say it already.

I am the alliance leader on the NPO front who has consistently pushed for the most lenient terms, and the most compromises, of any alliance on that front. I haven't shown that face to NPO, but I have done what I could to get them terms at all and everyone on the NPO front knows this. You can ask any other leader on that front if this is the case, and I am sure they will confirm that this is true. It probably annoys the bejesus out of a lot of them.

Ask any of them.

I'm sick of the smear campaign, and the personal insults crap that started today in #nsa from hawk_11, but it sure as hell isn't going to make me less likely to be involved with this. All the NPO is doing is succeeding in pushing someone who was a voice of leniency and moderation and compromise and concern that any terms offered be ethical (internally, within Karma) a little bit into the "other" camp every time something new like this happens.

Did you really think it was a good idea to let Sileath in Athens?

Yes, and while he was there, I got along with him a lot better than I got along with you. He caused more issues, but he was a hard worker and he only left because it was clear that he didn't fit in very well. (note rsox's post in this thread).

Edited by Londo Mollari