Denniswerf

Hello dear CN players,

you will be aware that Cybernations has changed since its creation. Politics has become more important then war, treaties have been made and every alliance is connected with lots of other alliances just for the sake of being safe. Because of this, it takes ages for new wars to start. Also; when a war breaks out, most of the time it only takes a few days/weeks untill it ends. Currently a lot of alliances are in war with the NPO, which is cowardly hiding in peace. With the destruction of the NPO alliance, one of the biggest CN enemy's and threads has been taken out.

I will not go write a huge story, since my english kinda sucks and everyone will be well aware of the situation in Cybernations. For myself, the game has become boring. I log in every X days for a backcollect, buying a wonder or something else. Just letting my nation be deleted by the admin seems like a waste of everything I build. I want to end with a goal, with an action.

Since it came to my attention others also have this feeling, I decided to create a new temporary organisation. I will have no charter, no ranks, no forum, etc etc. This organisation will be suitable for people that actually want to stop Cybernations but are just waiting for a good reason. The name of this new organisation will be "Go Out With A Bang"!

This is how the GOWAB organisation works:

0. There is no way out! Joining the organisation will most likely be the end of your Cybernations nation.

1. Go Out With A Bang is NOT an alliance. Members will have to sign up by sending me and raptorix an ingame PM. They will remain a member of their alliance untill the time is there. I will contact you for a way to contact me (MSN and a safe chat medium, where everyone will remain secret)

2. Members of the organisation will be kept secret at all costs. No-one expect Raptorix and me will known your identity. This is to prevent betrayal.

3. When the time arrives, you as a member will receive instructions when to be online. I expect the organisation will be able to strike within the end of this month.

4. A few minutes before the attack you will receive the URL's from the nations to declare on. Every nation will get 3 opponents. You will post a message on your alliance forum (you can either make one yourself, or I will write a general one) and change your ingame AA to "Go Out With A Bang". There the fun will start!

Now the big question is: who will I be attacking?

Well, here is where the fun starts. We will just coordinated randomly attack! Therefor I want you to send me the next ingame message:

Title: I wanne join the organisation

Alliance which I want to attack:

Alliance which I don't want to attack:

Player which I want to be attacked:

What does this mean? It means we will attack specific players and perhaps some people from random alliances. If you have no preferences, keep it empty. I will try to set goals. Attacking 10% of every alliance is more fun then 100% of 1 allianre, right? :P. But, I will try to make sure that you can declare on the player which you want to be attacked (or I will let someone else attack him if he is out of range). Let's make fun!

Greetings,

Raptorix and Dennis

ps. Don't forget this is just a game, so keep it nice

Edited by Denniswerf

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Dennis and Rap, you two are cowards. Going rogue might seem brave, but its a cowardice action, your not strong enough to take up the challenge of this game. This game is as interesting as you make it yourself. And if your not able to then just leave, but don't try to act like your brave and go rogue, just because you don't poses the creativity to make this game interesting. Your just destroying things others have build up because your not capable of building anything lasting. If your not up for the challenge, if your so shallow that you need hollow things like 'action' 'drama' and war to fill your life, then just quit and let us get rid of you.

For this I call you cowards!

All of those hating on this. This is exactly what this game needs. People who are sleeper agents. Who can move around in hiding. Who are decentralized.

Who can show all you tight necks this is a game.

On the internet.

Its not RL.

It is fun.

Supposedly.

having fun at the expenses of others...............

War is fun and its the goal of this game. Although some call it a politic simulator: politics is only for a small group of the CN players for the rest of the people its war

And people that don't like war can already go into peace mode to prevent being attacked ;) Even in peace mode you can still earn money! And if you wanne stay in warmode, you accept the fact you can be attacked.

Anyways, I ain't gonna discuss personal flames in this topic. We can talk about this organisation, about the CN community, etc. But I ain't gonna defend myself anymore, I hope you understand and accept that. If you have (personal) problems with me, you can always contact me on mIRC in one of the many channels (nickname Dennis[GOWAB]

Of course I can make an official alliance, but politics made this game so that we would be destroyed within days just to prevent war.. By this, people can prepare for war without risking being attacked in the proces of preperation. I have no clue on how many people will join, but everyone can be a target. Every day a war can come to your nation, isn't that exciting? ;)

Edited by Denniswerf

War is fun and its the goal of this game. Although some call it a politic simulator: politics is only for a small group of the CN players for the rest of the people its war

There is no goal in this game, thats the point you don't get. You get the freedom to set you own goals, make your own world. And your choice is something as shallow as going rogue.

And people that don't like war can already go into peace mode to prevent being attacked ;) Even in peace mode you can still earn money! And if you wanne stay in warmode, you accept the fact you can be attacked.

I never said I don't want to get attacked. Its part of the game. But you reduced the game to that. Thats different. Thats like a kid in a sandbox who can't seem to be able to create an anything meaningful, and therefore just destroys what he himself can't achieve.

Anyways, I ain't gonna discuss personal flames in this topic.

See, I challenge you, and you decide to hide.

We can talk about this organisation, about the CN community, etc.

I am talking about this organization, about why its motivation is wrong.

But I ain't gonna defend myself anymore,

You don't have to, your in peace mode. very brave, declaring to go rogue and then hide in peace mode. Just set your AA to NPO and you won't even be noticed....

I hope you understand and accept that.

I don't.

If you have (personal) problems with me, you can always contact me on mIRC in one of the many channels (nickname Dennis[GOWAB]

Oh, I will.

Well, the way this thread is going, it may translate to "nuke Sitethief." :)

I hope your Nuclear Missile Center is working better then it did in the past war :P

CNNukesThwarted.jpg

Didnt work that good back then.

*edit* Oh wait, you were more mention the tension between the TS and Sitethief B)

Edited by TheThirdMark

I hope your Nuclear Missile Center is working better then it did in the past war :P

CNNukesThwarted.jpg

Didnt work that good back then.

*edit* Oh wait, you were more mention the tension between the TS and Sitethief B)

Right on the edit.

Also I did still nuke you every single day I was allowed to, and ended up with about a dozen warheads still in the bank when we left the war.

Now let me huggle my WRC again. :)